Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

remember the rollercoaster Lads??

I agree it's going carry on being a roller coaster but if lambert would start with some width we might not be on one that goes up and down so sharply lol.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

this stage last year villa had 21 points after 25 games and finished on 41 points averaging 1.5 ppg from the final 13 matches of the season. this year year you are currently on 1.1ppg and are on course to finish on 41 points again unless you show improvement in the remaining 13 matches. 1.5ppg average from now on would have yers finish on 47 total at the end of the season.

After the Albion game we were 8 points above the relegation zone, 2 games later it is 4 points clear. Cardiff and Newcastle away are the next 2, lose them and we are likely to go into the drop zone.

Loyal, rollercoaster it may well be mate but can we cut the optimism out please........it has a nasty habit of coming back and biting us on the arse. What we need is pessimism and lots of it as it's never as bad as you fear in the end. :D

I am very angry with the result and performance and with again not conceding 1 goal at a time but 2 goals but ffs some would allready think that we are in the relagation zone and are relagated. We are in 12th place and got to play Cardiff away where our counter attack play Could be key. I know its hard but keep the faith but that dosent mean im defending Villa but its ok to have a balanced view! Stabilty is key!

Get well soon Petrov

Progress is the key surely? We need to sort this out, how many more times do we have to be losing before we start to play attacking football?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

I think stability is good for the club and will benefit us in the long term IF, and it's a big IF, the club really sign some quality and take the restrictions off of the wages. Also today is the first time I've really questioned lambert intentions as per playing style, before we were a struggling team trying to find balance etc, but lately we have shown how we can attack, and even at points today we showed it, so why the f*ck don't we go out like that from the start???

Play at home like we do away and we'll win more than we lose, surely that's obvious, there should be no difference!! 22 blokes on a rectangle pitch split into 2 halves with a goal and some net a either end, geographical location doesn't change this!!!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I am very angry with the result and performance and with again not conceding 1 goal at a time but 2 goals but ffs some would allready think that we are in the relagation zone and are relagated. We are in 12th place and got to play Cardiff away where our counter attack play Could be key. I know its hard but keep the faith but that dosent mean im defending Villa but its ok to have a balanced view! Stabilty is key!
How can you keep the faith watching that shite ? We have lost to - Fulham Palace West Ham These were all in the bottom 3, it's a disgrace what's happening at Villa Park, 36,000 again today why do they bother ? Lambert is in charge of the team, he chooses who plays and the tactics, it's his fault. Even Loyal was pissed off today and he is the most positive person on here.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

How can you keep the faith watching that shite ? We have lost to - Fulham Palace West Ham These were all in the bottom 3, it's a disgrace what's happening at Villa Park, 36,000 again today why do they bother ? Lambert is in charge of the team, he chooses who plays and the tactics, it's his fault. Even Loyal was pissed off today and he is the most positive person on here.
Anyone who has anything positive to say a out lambert is ,,,,,,,,a blues fan

funniest.gif

Archived