FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

Talking of told you so, who did we buy ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

Did I not say that we were only going through a bad patch? we have now come through the other side in a very very healthy position but still far from being safe!

I predict a storming finish to the season not withstanding the odd crap performance, and us finishing 10th or even 9th if Soton start slipping again!

Trust in the project, trust in the plan, and trust in the players! time will tell if most of them will remain at Villa but considering the money spent and challenges faced by Lambert I feel he is doing a decent if not impressive job!

villa picked up 4 points from 21 and went out the cup before the glorious 4 points . dropped another 6 since.saying that the team does look better but can't get consistent positive results, I blame the manager for not having enough courage to go for it before it's too late. put the opposition on the back foot from the off, did wonders at Anfield before we switched formations. costs nothing to play positive attacking football especially at home. Away villa can't really complain as the counter attacking approach is correct and really effective at times.

remember the rollercoaster Lads??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived