FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

picard.jpg

please forgive me for my sins,Team Brawly6 were right, B6 and Rawly, the beers are on me at Tottenham and as many pies as you can eat.

Sorry lads, I was wrong about Lambert, he is a useless Cnut and knows less about football than me.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

Didn't think you'd be the type of guy to have a Star Trek uniform to hand just to take a selfie mike

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Did I not say that we were only going through a bad patch? we have now come through the other side in a very very healthy position but still far from being safe!

I predict a storming finish to the season not withstanding the odd crap performance, and us finishing 10th or even 9th if Soton start slipping again!

Trust in the project, trust in the plan, and trust in the players! time will tell if most of them will remain at Villa but considering the money spent and challenges faced by Lambert I feel he is doing a decent if not impressive job!

Thought this was worth reading again lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

picard.jpg please forgive me for my sins,Team Brawly6 were right, B6 and Rawly, the beers are on me at Tottenham and as many pies as you can eat. Sorry lads, I was wrong about Lambert, he is a useless Cnut and knows less about football than me.
Mate the best of us get things wrong, glad to hear your getting the beer and pies in at Spuds. Thanks mate,

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

picard.jpg

please forgive me for my sins,Team Brawly6 were right, B6 and Rawly, the beers are on me at Tottenham and as many pies as you can eat.

Sorry lads, I was wrong about Lambert, he is a useless Cnut and knows less about football than me.

Commend you for sticking to your believes mate and having the patience of a saint...whilst the rest of us have patience of a Klingon!

Since I shall be missing Spuds I shall take a IOU for my pie and pint……and also (possibly) for you giving me ear ache over “there’s another 6 games left!!” rant after Fulham home when I suggested we’d struggle for any more points!! However I will be happy to pay up on that if it you prove to be right! :wow: :wow:

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Commend you for sticking to your believes mate and having the patience of a saint...whilst the rest of us have patience of a Klingon! Since I shall be missing Spuds I shall take a IOU for my pie and pint……and also (possibly) for you giving me ear ache over “there’s another 6 games left!!” rant after Fulham home when I suggested we’d struggle for any more points!! However I will be happy to pay up on that if it you prove to be right! :wow: :wow:
Make sure you do mate, it's not very often Loyal admits he's wrong and even less often he buys the beer.

image.png

picard.jpg please forgive me for my sins,Team Brawly6 were right, B6 and Rawly, the beers are on me at Tottenham and as many pies as you can eat. Sorry lads, I was wrong about Lambert, he is a useless Cnut and knows less about football than me.
You are forgiven mate ,,BUT NEXT time LISTEN !!!!! Lol

funniest.gif

Just for the record, I did not in anyway write the text under my picture, it must have been someone else who has the editing privileges!!

And by that I mean His Cuntiness B6

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Just for the record, I did not in anyway write the text under my picture, it must have been someone else who has the editing privileges!! And by that I mean His Cuntiness B6
Who Gary ? Never .. Lol I wouldn't have guessed Pmsl

funniest.gif

Archived