Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

And me, but it would stop us going to blackpool Blackburn and burnley away lol

burnley will be in the premier league next season

but i trip to orient is on the cards

i went in 74/75

it was brilliant

fliegetn0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Crikey Mike! You were brave posting this knowing Peever is due a visit yet.

I know Mate, the Pariah returns! ;)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• 3 weeks later...

Ahem! ;)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Sit down Loyalo!

LOL

• 3 weeks later...

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived