FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

bundys_popcorn.gif

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

looking back the post was a jumping of the gun fueled by a derby win and a quality 45 minutes at Anfield made all the worse because it has been shown up as a false dawn. wouldn't call it embarrassing. delusional is a better description

Delusional might be a apt description, however, are we all not somewhat deluded as far as our own team are concerned??

Villa was a much tougher job than say Liverpool and i think under the circumstances Lambert has done a decent Job

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

i was only messing with calling it delusional, can understand you wanting to be positive, it's like swimming in a sea of negativity at times on here

I agree villa is a tough job. I think paul lamberts football is on the whole extremely poor and imo hinders progression and even if a more expansive approach by another manager wouldn't guarantee better results at least you would see better football every week. also the argument expressed by some that nobody could do a better job smacks of being a lambert apologist. I try and understand why people have this view and think that maybe it's formed from not wanting to start again with another manager again or not admitting to yourself that the club has got the wrong manager.

i was only messing with calling it delusional, can understand you wanting to be positive, it's like swimming in a sea of negativity at times on here

I agree villa is a tough job. I think paul lamberts football is on the whole extremely poor and imo hinders progression and even if a more expansive approach by another manager wouldn't guarantee better results at least you would see better football every week. also the argument expressed by some that nobody could do a better job smacks of being a lambert apologist. I try and understand why people have this view and think that maybe it's formed from not wanting to start again with another manager again or not admitting to yourself that the club has got the wrong manager.

Then thing is, i actually think we have the right man at the helm, i will revise me opoion after next season depending on signings and progress!

I just feel that gevn time we can deliver consistent performances like the ones against Liverpool, Arsenal,WBA and such is like!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Then thing is, i actually think we have the right man at the helm, i will revise me opoion after next season depending on signings and progress!

I just feel that gevn time we can deliver consistent performances like the ones against Liverpool, Arsenal,WBA and such is like!

when you have played well it's been to a high standard

bundys_popcorn.gif

hahahah w**ker!

Can't handle clubs that park the bus. Simple

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Archived