Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

Am I on the left . ?

I can't be the one on the right I haven't got a monobrow !!!!!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I didn't think rawly was old? Isn't he like Benjamin button? Every time he mentions his age he gets younger?

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I didn't think rawly was old? Isn't he like Benjamin button? Every time he mentions his age he gets younger?
It's because I'm an idiot mate ,, don't know how young I really am .

funniest.gif

It's because I'm an idiot mate ,, don't know how young I really am .
And me as I will renew my season ticket and go to some new grounds if we go down !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Rawly has got to be the one on the right, looks proper angry over Lambert bringing on Albrighton :D
I would have loved to have seen Rawly's face when Albrighton came on, I bet there was steam coming out of his ears. Me, I've always said Albrighton is quality !!!!!!!!!!

image.png

I would have loved to have seen Rawly's face when Albrighton came on, I bet there was steam coming out of his ears. Me, I've always said Albrighton is quality !!!!!!!!!!
My words were,, oh great messi is coming on !, I was to cold to care by then lol

funniest.gif

Archived