FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

" Supa marc supa Marc Albrighton"----came on yesterday---and the improvement was there for all to see, his screamer of a shot cannoned back from the bar/post hit Adran on the back and---------crossed the line for a corner, 9 times out of 10 it would have been a goal-----and Benteke,s header hit the bar from Marc,s centre---blimey he was beating the full back and whizzing the ball over time and time and time again--- from what ive seen Cardiff full back Declan John was tormented ragged by ol boy Routledge and Dyer in the South Wales derby---

will "Supa - Marc" get the nod from the start on Tuesday,?? or will it be horses for courses??

mark or marc albrighton has to start tuesday

he has been brilliant since coming back from wigan

we would have beat west ham if he had started the match

hes the only villa player giving 100 % at the moment

why doesnt paul lambert start him every match

might have something to do with recent comments from paul lambert

and i quote

," players nowadays are not interested in winning or success , they are more interested in the length of thier contracts"

or something like that

we seen it with weiman last season playing out of his skin , then getting a new contract , then he cant be bothered and just goes through the motions on the pitch

as we speak mark alrbrighton is after a new contract and paul lambert may be thinking what happened with wieman will happen with albrighton

but i dont think so , mark is a local lad and villa through and through , suffered with injuries but now back to his best which is brilliant

the only chance we have of staying up is to play albrighton every match and hope the other players follow his example

of giving 110 % as ron would say ,

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

Spot on Andy +1 from me mate , West ham sang yesterday you must be sh*t were winning awayWe should have sang back Yes your right , our team is shite.£500 for a season ticket and 3 wins, come on everyone it's supposed to be entertainment ffs.

Cheers.

10 home defeats I think it is including cups, and that's only this season, we have been outplayed by everyone.

I thought Lambo was brought in to provide entertaining football????? Well we ain't playing football and I ain't entertained.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

mark or marc albrighton has to start tuesday

he has been brilliant since coming back from wigan

we would have beat west ham if he had started the match

hes the only villa player giving 100 % at the moment

why doesnt paul lambert start him every match

might have something to do with recent comments from paul lambert

and i quote

," players nowadays are not interested in winning or success , they are more interested in the length of thier contracts"

or something like that

we seen it with weiman last season playing out of his skin , then getting a new contract , then he cant be bothered and just goes through the motions on the pitch

as we speak mark alrbrighton is after a new contract and paul lambert may be thinking what happened with wieman will happen with albrighton

but i dont think so , mark is a local lad and villa through and through , suffered with injuries but now back to his best which is brilliant

the only chance we have of staying up is to play albrighton every match and hope the other players follow his example

of giving 110 % as ron would say ,

I have to agree with you completely mate.

I will admit I was one of his critics and I thought he has turned into a right useless Cnut but since he has come back from loan he has played really well and on a couple of times has been motm.

He is the only player in the teM at the moment who isn't afraid to take a player on to get to the by-line and bang a good cross in.

Fair play to him, perhaps after being out on loan he has realised how lucky he is to be at villa.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

at least i am not on my own!

The key word is patience here, Lambert is only 18 months onto one of the hardest jobs in the league imo!

What he is doing has never been done before but it is the best option for Clubs in our position, i think NVF asked if we could become the next Leeds or Forest?? this is not going to happen simply because the last 2 years have been hard but we finally are near to having our finances in order and becoming a very healthy business.

the payments this year will solidify our finances and allow us to really build on the "foundations" that have been put in place!, the word foundations must have significant meaning as it suggests we are no where near where we want to be but with some quality additions to our squad (and only 2 or 3 are needed ) we can become a very formidable force!!

Sign Bertrand on a perm deal and we will have the basis of a excellent back four even though the RB slot seems a constant issue!

The No10 player is still needed but with Nzogbia coming back we only need 1 addition in this area to improve the team no end!

Attack wise we are ok but Weinmann needs to start scoring regularly and Heleanius needs to sort himself out and impress in training to deserve a placxe in the squad!

we have been joint 2nd in the highest amount of injuries in the league for most of the season, this has to be taken into account!

Lambert has a plan, and we need to understand that the project will and has been painful at times, and Shaun Teale himself said this and that it is not NORMAL for Fans to have this mindset, lets break the mold and stick with Lambert and back the lads! the improvement is there even if it is not as quick as many would like!

I agree with you in all of this in principle, only thing is I don't think Lerner will stump up enough money to be able to pay the wages of the quality additions we need, there's more chance my cat will give birth to the next messi than us signing Bertrand on a perm, simply put, he performs his stock goes up, other club (Liverpool, spurs, Everton) come in and offer him more wages/European football and a chance of a medal and he's gone, he doesn't perform and Lerner won't sanction us to pay the type of wages he'll want anyway.

IF I am wrong and Lerner will start paying premier league wages then this plan will work, but after the jan window I have huuuge doubts tha this will happen .

Not lost the faith yet but it's fading and the summer window will either bring back the light or out the nail in the coffin of my faith.

Although this weekend was the first time I doubted lamberts ability

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Everything is Lamberts fault, he's the manager of the team.How many players or directors get sacked for losing football matches ?

So injuries are lambert fault??

If that's you're thinking it's all actually lerners fault because he hired the manager that let the players get injured lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

So injuries are lambert fault?? If that's you're thinking it's all actually lerners fault because he hired the manager that let the players get injured lol
Like I said how many players/directors get sacked every season ? The buck stops with the manager.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Like I said how many players/directors get sacked every season ? The buck stops with the manager.

You was more fun when you just hated Lerner lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

He and Rawley are now the definitive Grumpy Old Men!!

mqdl.jpg

hahahahaha

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

LOl

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

He and Rawley are now the definitive Grumpy Old Men!!

mqdl.jpg

hahahahaha

Old being the key word !!!

image.png

Archived