FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

Lambo is a t**t.

His buys are poor.

His formations are bewildering.

His tactics are negative and anti - football

His substitutions are always too late, if at all.

He has brought the worst football to villa in years.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

some of the football has been dire to watch the games ive seen,.. but they can play when they want too as weve seen against arsenal,chelsea & liverpool even grinding out results when playing pretty sh*t like the recent southampton game lol,...villa are 3 players away from being a good/decent side imo instead of buying quantity lerner should splash the cash on quality in the summer its a slow progress & i have every faith in lambert as ive said the villa job is one of te toughest in the premiership as you have high expectations ever since the glory days of the early 80s & quite rightly so,..but villa are where they are just now they dont have some multi-billionare owner,..lamberts 1st season was stability,2nd season mid table at least give him his 3rd season to see what he wants to bring to the club,..i know its easy for me to say as i dont go to the games or spend teh money on tickets/travel etc but just opinion
3year contract ? Dosnt look like I have much choice . Paul lamberts claret n blue army !!!! Lol

funniest.gif

How is it pointless looking at it like that? The buys before that were his and they are playing and sitiing on the bench. It was money not spent very well, there are better players you can get on low wages, low transfer fees, free transfers and loans. Lambert goes for hard working players over quality hence why we cant break down sides who want a point

Lol, Gary mentioned the £20m spent in the summer, about £15m of that is injured how is that fact so insignificant to you??

He has spent money on some poor players but the bulk of the money he has spent on some ok players and the 2 main ones he got in the summer with the £20m are injured. That's nobodies fault..

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Lol, Gary mentioned the £20m spent in the summer, about £15m of that is injured how is that fact so insignificant to you?? He has spent money on some poor players but the bulk of the money he has spent on some ok players and the 2 main ones he got in the summer with the £20m are injured. That's nobodies fault..
Ok players ,,sums him up . Hes ok ,,we are ok ,,,everything is ok .

funniest.gif

Lambo is a t**t. His buys are poor. His formations are bewildering. His tactics are negative and anti - football His substitutions are always too late, if at all. He has brought the worst football to villa in years.
Spot on Andy +1 from me mate , West ham sang yesterday you must be sh*t were winning away We should have sang back Yes your right , our team is shite. £500 for a season ticket and 3 wins, come on everyone it's supposed to be entertainment ffs.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Lol, Gary mentioned the £20m spent in the summer, about £15m of that is injured how is that fact so insignificant to you?? He has spent money on some poor players but the bulk of the money he has spent on some ok players and the 2 main ones he got in the summer with the £20m are injured. That's nobodies fault..
Everything is Lamberts fault, he's the manager of the team. How many players or directors get sacked for losing football matches ?

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

thats the spirit mate lol,...this time next year you,AK,boldfinger,B6 will all be praising him :thumbup:
Will I fook !

image.png

" Supa marc supa Marc Albrighton"----came on yesterday---and the improvement was there for all to see, his screamer of a shot cannoned back from the bar/post hit Adran on the back and---------crossed the line for a corner, 9 times out of 10 it would have been a goal-----and Benteke,s header hit the bar from Marc,s centre---blimey he was beating the full back and whizzing the ball over time and time and time again--- from what ive seen Cardiff full back Declan John was tormented ragged by ol boy Routledge and Dyer in the South Wales derby---

will "Supa - Marc" get the nod from the start on Tuesday,?? or will it be horses for courses??

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived