FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Told You So!!

Loyalvillan

Did I not say that we were only going through a bad patch? we have now come through the other side in a very very healthy position but still far from being safe!

I predict a storming finish to the season not withstanding the odd crap performance, and us finishing 10th or even 9th if Soton start slipping again!

Trust in the project, trust in the plan, and trust in the players! time will tell if most of them will remain at Villa but considering the money spent and challenges faced by Lambert I feel he is doing a decent if not impressive job!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's borderline embarrasing for a mod to create a topic like this when the season isnt even over, yet he then wants to ridicule ak for having an opinion over Gabby.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

As far as I'm concerned survival is the goal again, not league position. I'm happy being patient while the rebuilding happens and I'm not going to pop an anti-depressant after a loss, I'm convinced th

Still a long way to go yet mate! I wouldn't count your chickens yet

Hence the first line of my post Matey!! and please don't p*ss on my chips and tell me its raining!! let me enjoy it! ;)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Did I not say that we were only going through a bad patch? we have now come through the other side in a very very healthy position but still far from being safe!

I predict a storming finish to the season not withstanding the odd crap performance, and us finishing 10th or even 9th if Soton start slipping again!

Trust in the project, trust in the plan, and trust in the players! time will tell if most of them will remain at Villa but considering the money spent and challenges faced by Lambert I feel he is doing a decent if not impressive job!

Never a moment of doubt about the team and the plan, still wondering what the holt loan is all about though lol, maybe though it's holt's influence that's made this happen.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

thank god you were right loyal

i honestly thought we was down a month ago

now after the west brom match i am confident we can finish mid table

reasons for the improvement could be

the return to form with benteke and weiman , valaar not injured

and a changel from mr lambert meaning we are no longer so defensive and boring

now it seems at home we attack with long balls from guzan aimed at bentekes head with other villa players benefiting from the headers he wins

that catches teams on the break and results in goals

hopefully a midfielder will join tomorow and okera make be back in march

fliegetn0.gif

forgo to add , bertrand , what a great loan signing

after crap bennett and crap luna we now have a quality left back

be great to get him permanant but he will probably go back like kyle walker

fliegetn0.gif

i have said many times and i feel i am just regurgitating old stuff but the rollercoaster of being a Villa fan is still ongoing, we all wanted improvement this term and it is there for all to see, but we went through a period of looking like a tier 3 team! this is over and we are finding our feet again,not to say there wont be hard times ahead...because they will be there!

One Team, One Club, One Love!

keep the faith ya'll!

Archived