FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Deadline Day

avstu

With the January 2014 Deadline Day almost upon us use this thread to talk about any rumours/deadline day deals.

EPL confirmed Deals

• Jindrich Stanek signs for Everton from Sparta Praque.
  • Modibo Diakite has signed for Fiorentina from Sunderland on loan.
  • Fabio signs for Cardiff from Manchester United on loan.
  • Lewis Holtby has joined Fulham on loan from Tottenham.
  • Aaron Hughes joins QPR on loan from Fulham.
  • Adel Taarabt joins AC Milan from Fulham/QPR.
  • Wilfred Zaha joins Cardiff from Manchester United on loan.
  • Fulham sign William Kvist on loan from Stuttgart.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell is tom ince going to palace?? Wtf....

Also has he signed a new contract? I thought his was running out in the summer so surely that means he'll finish his loan out if contract.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Why the hell is tom ince going to palace?? Wtf....

Also has he signed a new contract? I thought his was running out in the summer so surely that means he'll finish his loan out if contract.

No he hasn't. I think he's fallen out with Blackpool because of his Dad's sacking so has told them he no longer wants to play for them and won't be signing a new deal.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

No he hasn't. I think he's fallen out with Blackpool because of his Dad's sacking so has told them he no longer wants to play for them and won't be signing a new deal.

Wtf are we doing then get him on loan and then for free!!! We're the best possible fit for him in the prem

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

To me it looks like Paul Ince is trying to sell Toms services like a Pimp does with his bitches!! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

To me it looks like Paul Ince is trying to sell Toms services like a Pimp does with his bitches!! lol

Lol, i personally think paul incee is doing what most parents would do, trying to get the he's for his kid. He obviously believes in his abilit and he could have advised him poorly and told him to sign a new deal at the club in order to save his own arse. he hasn't done this because he feels his son should be in the prem it looks like he's lost his job over it.

I don't buy that a club would sack a manager and end up having to pay him off over a misunderstanding about going to a training course.

Well that's what I take from the whole situation.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Maybe the reason Paul Ince got the sack was because of his antics with his son. Paul and Tom were caught by photo,meeting up with what looked to be other club officials, so maybe Blackpool were kept in the dark over this. I think Palace is a good place for him to go with only a few months left on his contract as there he will get games and basically put himself in the shop window for bigger clubs to see what he can do in the prem.

Maybe the reason Paul Ince got the sack was because of his antics with his son. Paul and Tom were caught by photo,meeting up with what looked to be other club officials, so maybe Blackpool were kept in the dark over this. I think Palace is a good place for him to go with only a few months left on his contract as there he will get games and basically put himself in the shop window for bigger clubs to see what he can do in the prem.

Lets be fair, Paul Ince has never been really known for "good decsions" has he??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived