Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Fabian Delph

whats the fuss?? delf is a feckin spoon

Haven't heard anyone called a 'spoon' for years.

Hope he signs and his injury plague returns , could have been a legend here, city fans won't remember his name in 10 years

He played well to keep us up, he signed a new deal meaning we got a fee even though it was pretty low imo

However his quotes when he signed a new deal with us are what hurts me, shows the club meant nothing to him at all. He is a knob and goes into the Downing category for me(Young, Barry and Milner not in that group btw)

He played well to keep us up, he signed a new deal meaning we got a fee even though it was pretty low imo

However his quotes when he signed a new deal with us are what hurts me, shows the club meant nothing to him at all. He is a knob and goes into the Downing category for me(Young, Barry and Milner not in that group btw)

IMO Young should be because of the dive.

Sky sports news

Sky havent mentioned any contract for Delph.

Shay Given has signed a 2 year deal at Stoke.

IMO Young should be because of the dive.

Most players would have done that though mate. Young done well for us and left for the champions of England, everybpdy would take that opportunity

Sky havent mentioned any contract for Delph.

Shay Given has signed a 2 year deal at Stoke.

5 year deal for Delph its being reported

Somebody needs to get that picture printed when we play city. Everyone take a copy and hold it up in the holte. He's joined downing and young imo. Twats.

At least when Milner and Barry left they told us straight and told us why and didn't feed us absolute bullshit beforehand

What did young do?

I really believed Delph when he said he was loyal and didnt want to be known as a mercenary...

I believed he wanted to repay the club and fans by staying true to his word...

If the reports are true and he goes, I will be genuinely heartbroken.

When a down to earth, seemingly genuine guy like Delph goes back on his word, what else is there?

5 year deal for Delph its being reported

He won't see that deal out. Will very quickly be exposed as a weak link in the city team and will spend most of his time playing cup games.

Man City fans are going to be pretty disappointed if Delph is Yaya's replacement. :lol: