FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Fabian Delph

avstu

Newcastle United could turn to Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph to fill the void left by Yohan Cabaye’s departure to PSG after being frustrated in their attempts to land Lyon’s Clement Grenier.

Magpies manager Alan Pardew has made contact with the Ligue 1 side about acquiring the services of Grenier but after the 23-year-old insisted he is happy at the Stade de Gerland the former Charlton and West Ham boss may have to look elsewhere.

With the transfer window deadline looming ever larger Pardew may be tempted to revisit an old Newcastle target in Delph after the club attempted to land the 24-year-old from Leeds.

Source: Link

Just No!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two words for them: f*ck off

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Isn't Delph coming to the end of his contract?

Runs out after next season but I would expect Villa to offer him a new deal in the summer. PL didn't offer Benteke a new deal during a season so I doubt he will change the mould and do the same with Delph.

And if PL has a problem with giving him a new deal.. He just needs to watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewIU3fzOCKw

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

That shot hit the underside of the cross bar that hard I heard it at the back of the Holte !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived