FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!

DAZavfc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand why you would say it about Barton but why Heskey?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

will say now if Heskey or Barton sign i'll return my season ticket and cancel my away scheme not putting up with that sh*t

I welcome either of then compared to sidwell or harewood! but we won't get either of them! they have ambition! None for us boys tonight! We are not good enough in the transfe market!

Joey Barton has just text sky sports saying hes staying at Newcastle as he has to much to proove to the manager and fans.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I can understand why you would say it about Barton but why Heskey?

because i think he's a pile of dogs*it and have always wondered for such a big powerful bloke why he goes down like hes been hit by a juggernaut .. a mate told me once that we were after and my reply was please no and that if he did sign i'd never go to villa park until he went ..i thank god he didnt sign then and i sure dont want the lump of lard now thats why

shows your not a supporter of Aston Villa as a cluub then dont it steve? Your there for the players we have there.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived