FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Man Utd In Disarray!!!

Loyalvillan

Most of the country is enjoying united fail, it's more moyes failing for me. over the moon he is their manager and that chosen one banner gets more and more delicious every time the camera pans up to it. I knew he wasn't suited for united, but the decline is spectacular even taking into account the side needed improving. negative one dimensional tactics will more often than not result in poor results even if you have quality players available. one of the most uninspiring managers out there atm. you can tell the players think he's not up for it, easy excuse to not put in enough effort as well. hope he's given all of that rumored 200m in the summer.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the country is enjoying united fail, it's more moyes failing for me. over the moon he is their manager and that chosen one banner gets more and more delicious every time the camera pans up to it. I knew he wasn't suited for united, but the decline is spectacular even taking into account the side needed improving. negative one dimensional tactics will more often than not result in poor results even if you have quality players available. one of the most uninspiring managers out there atm. you can tell the players think he's not up for it, easy excuse to not put in enough effort as well. hope he's given all of that rumored 200m in the summer.

I think the most damming thing you can say about Moyes is the improvement that Everton have shown since he left.

We will still lose a 2 goal lead no mater how bad they are

They say lightening never strikes twice as well.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I think the most damming thing you can say about Moyes is the improvement that Everton have shown since he left.

Not much improvement point wise(3), they play more attractive possession based football and have scored less goals this year. moyes was a very good manager for Everton. be ideal for villa, similar stature to Everton, not much expectation and pressure compared to united

Not much improvement point wise(3), they play more attractive possession based football and have scored less goals this year. moyes was a very good manager for Everton. be ideal for villa, similar stature to Everton, not much expectation and pressure compared to united
Won f*ck all in ten years at Everton . ?

funniest.gif

Won f*ck all in ten years at Everton . ?

Must admit he had nothing to show at Everton for all that time. You'd expect some return after 10yrs.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived