FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Man Utd In Disarray!!!

Loyalvillan

I know! Only thing better this season would of been seeing the toon relegated

Definitely. Man United finishing outside of a European place would be the best thing ever. As long as we stay up I would give finishing 17th to see that happen

mzjj.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the nightmare continues for the Man U faithful!

how the fans are dealing with this must be hard for them as most of the gloryhunters have never known anything but life winning things under Fergie

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Definitely. Man United finishing outside of a European place would be the best thing ever. As long as we stay up I would give finishing 17th to see that happen

I have mixed feelings, on the one hand the lower down the league the better but a Europa spot might cause them even more grief next season. All them years back home i lived next door to a gloating manure glory hunter who thought old trafford was a cricket ground, now i move down here and my neighbour is a fcukin Liverpool fan, though to be fair he's a good lad who doesn't gloat and readily admits he's never been.

apparently sales of Citeh shirts are up 15% this year???? lol wonder why!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Sounds like something a Blues fan would say in regard to Villa struggling.

Archived