FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Man Utd In Disarray!!!

Loyalvillan

My understanding is that Ferguson pushed for David Moyes to get the job. That's a massive jump for Moyes to make. Either he hasn't got it to be in a club of Man Utd's size and support or he needs more time. He did a great job when he was at Everton and personally I have a great deal of respect for the man.

image.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The board must be getting very worried, as much as they will want to back DM and Sir Alex's choice as his replacement, the possibility of no CL football at Man U for next season sounds alien!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Saw an article, maybe earlier in this thread with an old newspaper clippin about sacking SAF in his first season....Moyes wont be going anywhere this season. Though if things continue next season......

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• 3 weeks later...

Losing 2 nil tonight in the champions league !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

LOVE IT,moyes said the draw was kind!
Moyes is a :wank2:

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Lololololololol might be depressing being a villa fan but it's f**cking fantastic watching the demise of united
I know! Only thing better this season would of been seeing the toon relegated

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived