FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Man Utd In Disarray!!!

Loyalvillan

Has he been charged yet for comments made about the ref. Rodgers and Lambert have been charged this season. And I'm prety sure mourinho has as well. f**cking farce if this guy doesn't

mzjj.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the poor c**t has been charged for laughing at refs

Has he been charged yet for comments made about the ref. Rodgers and Lambert have been charged this season. And I'm prety sure mourinho has as well. f**cking farce if this guy doesn't

yeah mate

Let's all laugh at manure

Let's all laugh at manure

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: the lot of them !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Lol, there's a Cornish Man U fan I know who will comment whenever anyone takes the p*ss. He used to always moan about city and Chelsea and their fake success due to money!

Now they're losing his response is, "well we'll just go and spend £200m on a new squad because we can" lol

My brother is the European sales manager for these audio headsets that muisems use for their tours, he's been doing all the ground tours lately trying to sell them to him and he went to utd and said to the guy ther "you could have the headsets as they will be able to explain to the younger utd fans what it was like when they used to win trophies" he didn't laugh lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it just gets worse and worse for em!!

the ranks of Chelsea and Citeh are swelling with the defectors from Old Trafford!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived