FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Man Utd In Disarray!!!

Loyalvillan

Its their worst run of form since 1992...and a certain Sir Alex Ferguson was managing them then. Makes you giggle!!!

fergie was a kick of a ball away from getting sacked and then look what happened lol.

I think although we're all loving it utd will stick with him through this they'll give him this season regardless even if they don't make top 4 but then next season doesn't get off to a flyer and they'll already know who's replacing him and get him in

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If utd fail to make champions league it could be the end for them, as said much of there income covers interest on a stupidly expensive loan, although the mass exodus in top earners might soften the blow a little.

We are living proof that a couple of key players leaving totally changes the squad, I don't think the squad they have ATM is capable anyway (of top 4), losing the likes of RVP and Rooney will only widen the gap between them and the title chasers.

It's nice to see them going to through a bad spell after so long looking down the noses at clubs like ours, but given our position I won't waste much time enjoying there decline.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Generally the fans are a joke, I have a pal who is a prime example, actually I have a few utd pals only 1 has ever been to see them live at old Trafford, a couple that only see them when they are in town, majority are classic armchair fans, but 1, I'm almost 100% sure he was a Liverpool fan at school! something he completely denies! but he was utd's biggest fan for many years despite never going to old Trafford! never seeing them live in the flesh anywhere, he was the typical w.u.m in the pub on a weekend, he was there when they beat us in the cup final etc, total nob to be frank.... Last week I spotted him in Solihull, this so called die hard utd fan, he was wearing a man city jacket.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Generally the fans are a joke, I have a pal who is a prime example, actually I have a few utd pals only 1 has ever been to see them live at old Trafford, a couple that only see them when they are in town, majority are classic armchair fans, but 1, I'm almost 100% sure he was a Liverpool fan at school! something he completely denies! but he was utd's biggest fan for many years despite never going to old Trafford! never seeing them live in the flesh anywhere, he was the typical w.u.m in the pub on a weekend, he was there when they beat us in the cup final etc, total nob to be frank.... Last week I spotted him in Solihull, this so called die hard utd fan, he was wearing a man city jacket.

And that says it all, I have nothing but contempt for this type of "fan" which is why they can't wind me up, they are laughable.

See quite a few City fans down here now :wank2:

Archived