FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Man Utd In Disarray!!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this continues then Fergie will be back in charge before the end of the season!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Moyes: "We are having to play the opposition & the officials at this moment..maybe I've got to understand that's what happens at Man United"
on fans: "They've probably never seen it as bad as this for a long time"
so much good will from the media for him to turn it around

Moyes: "We are having to play the opposition & the officials at this moment..maybe I've got to understand that's what happens at Man United"
on fans: "They've probably never seen it as bad as this for a long time"
so much good will from the media for him to turn it around

What utter bollocks from Moyes, Man U have had the rub of the green for years as far as Refs are concerned!! Howard Webb nearly has a fecking squad number!

Boo Hoo poor UTD

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

What utter bollocks from Moyes, Man U have had the rub of the green for years as far as Refs are concerned!! Howard Webb nearly has a fecking squad number!

Boo Hoo poor UTD

This!!!! Moyes' comment just makes me hate them even more. f*ck off into the abyss United and don't come back.

mzjj.jpg

I cannot recall the figures, but SSN had a financial expert on today {07/01/2014} regarding Man United.

He mentioned that the share price had gone down {30 % ?} and that turnover would fall if Man United failed to qualify for the 'Champions' League. This in turn would reduce their profits, most of which were used to pay interest on the debt mountain.

The debt was created by the Glazers when they bought Man United (aka Newton Heath).

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived