FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Man Utd In Disarray!!!

Loyalvillan

Manchester United have again lost today and are out of the 2nd Cup competition in as many games, and having been beaten 6 times thus far in the EPL, 12 points adrift of the lead and jockeying with the likes of Ncastle and Spurs for league position!!

as Stan Collymore has tweeted "To All Man U Fans, Welcome to mortality!"

anyone think this could be Man U's turn to fade away just as Liverpool did??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're not out they've got a second leg haven't they, I was taking the p*ss out of a Cornish utd fan who's never been to old Trafford and he took acceptation lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Manchester United have again lost today and are out of the 2nd Cup competition in as many games, and having been beaten 6 times thus far in the EPL, 12 points adrift of the lead and jockeying with the likes of Ncastle and Spurs for league position!! as Stan Collymore has tweeted "To All Man U Fans, Welcome to mortality!" anyone think this could be Man U's turn to fade away just as Liverpool did??
Is it not 2 legs ?

funniest.gif

awww fcuk! forgot about that!

never mind me Guys, i got to go know..my Village needs its idiot back!! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

they're not out they've got a second leg haven't they, I was taking the p*ss out of a Cornish utd fan who's never been to old Trafford and he took acceptation lol

is that not 99.9998% of all Man U fans??

Amazing United getting spanked more and more and more. Moyes stay at least till the end of the season. bobby Charlton was caught shaking his head with Sir Alex and Bryan Robeson at the final whistle laugh oh did I laugh f**cking idiots arrogant bastards

is that not 99.9998% of all Man U fans??

lol yeah, he basically said I should pick a better team so I stated that I was villa when I was born and i'll be villa when I die and there was never a point when I choce any club as it was only ever going to be villa.

he stated that was a non point lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived