Benefits Street

morerattled

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

There was a report on the news last night about a landlord in Kent who has served all of his tenants who claim housing benefit with an eviction notice, over 200 families. Now I would bet my left nut that the majority of those are working, but he said he has had to many issues with people been late paying rent ( I will come to that later ) and he would rather fill the properties with eastern Europeans who don't claim HB. And that is because if they aren't and are in a family home there will be several adults out working. The national institute of landlords said he is not alone in doing this.

Now by a strange coincidence...or not.....my daughter received an eviction notice on Monday from her landlord with no good reason given and on the occasions she has paid rent late it is because the town hall have messed up her HB payments. Her partner works and she is a good tenant but there is no way they can afford to pay £675 a month rent on what is a tiny 2 bed flat so like millions it is topped up with HB.

And people wonder why some give up.

We have a country full of greedy cunts who think it's funny because they are fine and everyone who is struggling has no one but themselves to blame.

+1

There was a report on the news last night about a landlord in Kent who has served all of his tenants who claim housing benefit with an eviction notice, over 200 families. Now I would bet my left nut that the majority of those are working, but he said he has had to many issues with people been late paying rent ( I will come to that later ) and he would rather fill the properties with eastern Europeans who don't claim HB. And that is because if they aren't and are in a family home there will be several adults out working. The national institute of landlords said he is not alone in doing this.

Now by a strange coincidence...or not.....my daughter received an eviction notice on Monday from her landlord with no good reason given and on the occasions she has paid rent late it is because the town hall have messed up her HB payments. Her partner works and she is a good tenant but there is no way they can afford to pay £675 a month rent on what is a tiny 2 bed flat so like millions it is topped up with HB.

And people wonder why some give up.

We have a country full of greedy cunts who think it's funny because they are fine and everyone who is struggling has no one but themselves to blame.

Bloody here here! Sick of this 'im fine so f*ck everyone else' attitude

mzjj.jpg

The problem is that the Tories would have you believe that everyone on a benefit is exactly the same way.

Reality is that 90% of people on benefits are hard working people on a low income, the type of people the Tories and libs have been pretending to support but they sill keep cutting their benefit to the point where they can't afford to live. Fact of the matter is there's aren't enough well paid job for everyone to have so something needs to happen, either they stop cutting benefits or they make big companies like tesco and asda pay a living wage because their share holders are the real recipients of working tax credit

Steve b the problem isn't benefits being too high it's wages being too low, cost of living is too high also. Someone having a tv isn't a luxury, you can pick up a flat screen tv for £50 these days

Actually Agree with you on this.

However, programmes like this are made with an agenda in mind. No coincidence that the programmes is aired the week Gorge Frogspawn makes an announcement there are tough times ahead that means the proles will be fucked over by the Etonians. The show aired the lowest of the low, those who take the p*ss and become the object of (quite rightly so) hate as they are no better than thieves and lowlife for milking the system. However, they do not represent everybody on benefits and tar the honest and unfortunate welfare claimant with the same brush. But then they show community spirit and look out for one another? Is it staged, real, what?

Thing is, most people will view ALL who are on the rock and roll like this. When I was unemployed, some fucker asked me how come I could afford to use a digital camera if I was on the dole. Gave me the lip on how he had paid for it with his taxes (actually National Insurance) until I told him that it was bought when I was in work and that it was a tool of my trade and that he could go f*ck himself. If I had sold the camera, I would be, at that point, making my situation even worse than it was as I would not have been able to do the stuff I needed to get a job. However, I would not have bought it with dole money. That is for living on until you are able to find a job.

What we need to be doing is making opportunities in this country and not damning everybody. Problem is, those who have the power to change the world wont and those who need the power, cant get it and fall into a cycle of self fulfilling prophecy of not believing you can better yourself. Until the Etonians in power stop strumming themselves off over how rich they are cos mommy and daddy were well loaded wot wot, and actually see what the world is like, we will never change. All we get is 'The former gvt did this'. WHO THE f*ck CARES? Nobody who lost their jobs gives a f*ck over who did what. They just want the right to have work and pay their way.

So no, I wont be watching the show again because it has been made in such a way that it damns all on benefits as opposed to the few who milk the system.

Sorry for the rant!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Actually Agree with you on this.

However, programmes like this are made with an agenda in mind. No coincidence that the programmes is aired the week Gorge Frogspawn makes an announcement there are tough times ahead that means the proles will be fucked over by the Etonians. The show aired the lowest of the low, those who take the p*ss and become the object of (quite rightly so) hate as they are no better than thieves and lowlife for milking the system. However, they do not represent everybody on benefits and tar the honest and unfortunate welfare claimant with the same brush. But then they show community spirit and look out for one another? Is it staged, real, what?

Thing is, most people will view ALL who are on the rock and roll like this. When I was unemployed, some fucker asked me how come I could afford to use a digital camera if I was on the dole. Gave me the lip on how he had paid for it with his taxes (actually National Insurance) until I told him that it was bought when I was in work and that it was a tool of my trade and that he could go f*ck himself. If I had sold the camera, I would be, at that point, making my situation even worse than it was as I would not have been able to do the stuff I needed to get a job. However, I would not have bought it with dole money. That is for living on until you are able to find a job.

What we need to be doing is making opportunities in this country and not damning everybody. Problem is, those who have the power to change the world wont and those who need the power, cant get it and fall into a cycle of self fulfilling prophecy of not believing you can better yourself. Until the Etonians in power stop strumming themselves off over how rich they are cos mommy and daddy were well loaded wot wot, and actually see what the world is like, we will never change. All we get is 'The former gvt did this'. WHO THE f*ck CARES? Nobody who lost their jobs gives a f*ck over who did what. They just want the right to have work and pay their way.

So no, I wont be watching the show again because it has been made in such a way that it damns all on benefits as opposed to the few who milk the system.

Sorry for the rant!

No need to say sorry I agree with evey single word!!

A "friend" of mine once say there and gave me and a friend of mine who at the time was off of work due to his 4th dose of Hodgkin's disease (for those who don't know what it is it's what petrov had, thankfully he had a bone marrow transplant and has been all clear for years now) the whole my taxes speech, our reply was this:

You can take either one of our illness' and spend 90% of your time hooked up to a drop and drained of all your energy and I won't even take your job I will take the shittiest job you can find me on the planet.

He still thought we were robbing him of his taxes and we were just the "unlucky" ones but tough sh*t!!! Needless to say I'm not a freind of his anymore but funnily enough the guy who had cancer is, and he said some even more harsh things to him about a year ago, but I'm not one to keep the company who has such views.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

nothing changes the fact these people are nothing but a drain on society and are living off our taxes, the one couple who were claiming over 1500 quid a month in benefits (fraudulently) and then have the gall to complain because their benefits have been stopped/reduced it stupid and makes a mockery of the welfare system. when the young father was complaining he was drinking beer for fucks sake!

From what i saw most on the show were physically fit and able to work but preferred to sit on their garden walls drinking kestrel super while bemoaning how hard done by they are when none of em have done a honest days work in their fecking lives!!

f*ck em! kids should be taken off em and place in care to break the cycle of Feral parents raising feral children!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

long live thatcherism, stop all benifits other than for the sick, send immigrants backhome unless they are wealthy,stop all immigration, wow, what a rich country we would be, oh, and treble old age pensions, and while im sunning it up in trinidad and tobago for the next 2 months after next week, i should come back to a more healthy bank balance,
Spot on Roger, you know what's right +1

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

nothing changes the fact these people are nothing but a drain on society and are living off our taxes, the one couple who were claiming over 1500 quid a month in benefits (fraudulently) and then have the gall to complain because their benefits have been stopped/reduced it stupid and makes a mockery of the welfare system. when the young father was complaining he was drinking beer for fucks sake! From what i saw most on the show were physically fit and able to work but preferred to sit on their garden walls drinking kestrel super while bemoaning how hard done by they are when none of em have done a honest days work in their fecking lives!! f*ck em! kids should be taken off em and place in care to break the cycle of Feral parents raising feral children!
Hear hear +1

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Smoke spliff sand don't pay your rent !!!

image.png

Archived