FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Benefits Street

morerattled

long live thatcherism, stop all benifits other than for the sick, send immigrants backhome unless they are wealthy,stop all immigration, wow, what a rich country we would be, oh, and treble old age pensions, and while im sunning it up in trinidad and tobago for the next 2 months after next week, i should come back to a more healthy bank balance,

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

long live thatcherism, stop all benifits other than for the sick, send immigrants backhome unless they are wealthy,stop all immigration, wow, what a rich country we would be, oh, and treble old age pensions, and while im sunning it up in trinidad and tobago for the next 2 months after next week, i should come back to a more healthy bank balance,
Glad to see you are still on form mate lol

funniest.gif

ohhh dear :rolleyes:

welcome back roger lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Personally I can't believe we've used so much forum space to discuss this and all the time there was a programme called secret of the living doll which I'm watching with the mrs now.

WHAT THE ACTUAL f*ck!!!!!!!!!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

ty for that post mate.

DONT READ THIS POST IF U HAVENT SEEN THE SHOW AND CARE TO WATCH IT!!! (SPOILERS)

but the problem i feel with that street is not the actual benefits,its the education, we have a similar thing here 5mins from where i live and the folks in it seem to blame the system but apart from white D in the particular programme, everyone else was trying to do somethin dodgey to get cash.

the 2 lads shop lifting and selling fake big issues, black d with her iphone and smoking a joint and saying she cant pay her rent, the red head and her bf gettin caught for benefit fraud, if u really wanna look into it, even the 50p is actually breaking the law.

while i do feel sorry for the folks that were on this show, i just cant help that 4od went to the ends of the uk to find these folks to make a good tv show. im sure theres worse scenarios but realisticly these ppl arent gonna get better in prison or by white D until they decide to help themselves.

a strong part of me has no sympathy even though i see that current situation on my doorstep day in day out

newcomer.png

BdU4fYVCEAAo1by.jpg

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before some dickheads on a street in Birmingham are representing the benefits system.

+1 for that mate, it's always the fault of the poor......most people who claim benefits do so because the leaches who employ them won't pay a living wage.

There was a report on the news last night about a landlord in Kent who has served all of his tenants who claim housing benefit with an eviction notice, over 200 families. Now I would bet my left nut that the majority of those are working, but he said he has had to many issues with people been late paying rent ( I will come to that later ) and he would rather fill the properties with eastern Europeans who don't claim HB. And that is because if they aren't and are in a family home there will be several adults out working. The national institute of landlords said he is not alone in doing this.

Now by a strange coincidence...or not.....my daughter received an eviction notice on Monday from her landlord with no good reason given and on the occasions she has paid rent late it is because the town hall have messed up her HB payments. Her partner works and she is a good tenant but there is no way they can afford to pay £675 a month rent on what is a tiny 2 bed flat so like millions it is topped up with HB.

And people wonder why some give up.

We have a country full of greedy cunts who think it's funny because they are fine and everyone who is struggling has no one but themselves to blame.

There was a report on the news last night about a landlord in Kent who has served all of his tenants who claim housing benefit with an eviction notice, over 200 families. Now I would bet my left nut that the majority of those are working, but he said he has had to many issues with people been late paying rent ( I will come to that later ) and he would rather fill the properties with eastern Europeans who don't claim HB. And that is because if they aren't and are in a family home there will be several adults out working. The national institute of landlords said he is not alone in doing this.

Now by a strange coincidence...or not.....my daughter received an eviction notice on Monday from her landlord with no good reason given and on the occasions she has paid rent late it is because the town hall have messed up her HB payments. Her partner works and she is a good tenant but there is no way they can afford to pay £675 a month rent on what is a tiny 2 bed flat so like millions it is topped up with HB.

And people wonder why some give up.

We have a country full of greedy cunts who think it's funny because they are fine and everyone who is struggling has no one but themselves to blame.

+1

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived