Benefits Street

morerattled

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

I know you have standards mate, we established them a while back when you said you wouldn't knob Jeanette Krankie.

the krankies make me vomit her husband gets his midget wife to dress as a school boy,....disgusting!!!

ive read there a pair of kinky bastards aswell into swinging etc id love to batter the absolute f*ck out the pair of them with a baseball bat

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

the krankies make me vomit her husband gets his midget wife to dress as a school boy,....disgusting!!!

ive read there a pair of kinky bastards aswell into swinging etc id love to batter the absolute f*ck out the pair of them with a baseball bat

I think it was when all the revelations about them been swingers came out that we discovered you had standards.......which was a shock to many of us.

I think it was when all the revelations about them been swingers came out that we discovered you had standards.......which was a shock to many of us.

meh dont mind swingers if yer into that kinda thing but yer creepy big husband & his wife dressed as a school boy whilst hes banging her creeps me out

White Dee is on now !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

get the tissues out!!! :sp_drool2:

you are wrong lol!

f**kin hell would be like Jabba the Hutt if she got them collossal knockers out.............only thing worse would be if ginge posed with her........*shudders*

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

get the tissues out!!! :sp_drool2:

You get worse lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

you are wrong lol!

f**kin hell would be like Jabba the Hutt if she got them collossal knockers out.............only thing worse would be if ginge posed with her........*shudders*

that skinny littl bitch needs a good feed she's never got a fag out her mouth or a can/bottle of energy drink

Archived