FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Benefits Street

morerattled

u started invading countries and then wondered why these folks were heading back on the boats with yas lol

maybe a bad joke havent read the full thread yet lol

I reckon I missed the history lesson where we invaded eastern Europe :P

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

they tried to do that to a celtic youth player once(islam feruz) well it was his family they were from somalia he is now with chelsea now must be about 18 now

yeah its shocking man, to think that the ones that do come to the country to better there lives and to settle and be bpart of the community are targeted

I reckon I missed the history lesson where we invaded eastern Europe :P

apparently we invaded with free passports and sleeping bags for when they all arrive lol

newcomer.png

so are you happy constantly getting taxed on things losing out on yer income,if so ye must have money to burn...its impossible to have savings on a standard wage nowadays what i earn goes out every week or so on shopping bills footy etc id love to have money put by but i cant,...in my ma & da's day though you were able to put money by for a rainy day

its true though we(britain) invade places & occupy them whether to steal land or oil but moan & bitch(not intended at you b6 lol just read yer post) if people want to settle here & its just to better their lives or work & that puts money into the economy when we have settlers/immigrants they come with a handshake & a smile when we settle in places its with a rifle

We have just had 13 years of a Labour government who enjoyed a big enough majority to do what they wished and they made a complete pigs ear off it.

As for people settling here I have yet to meet anybody who holds it against people wanting to build a better live for themselves but at what cost to the indigenous population ?

This is where honest debate has been stifled with cries of racism, we are a small over crowded island with huge social problems we cannot just keep absorbing millions of people.

We have just had 13 years of a Labour government who enjoyed a big enough majority to do what they wished and they made a complete pigs ear off it.

As for people settling here I have yet to meet anybody who holds it against people wanting to build a better live for themselves but at what cost to the indigenous population ?

This is where honest debate has been stifled with cries of racism, we are a small over crowded island with huge social problems we cannot just keep absorbing millions of people.

move them up to te highlands theres f*ck all up there apart from hills & lochs you could build plenty of houses up there f*ck the scenery haha,

seriously though i know we are a small island but immigration is the least of my worries

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

^^^^ This ^^^^

I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down.

No matter what our politicians tell us the NHS is on its knees, held together by the lower tiers of nurses and junior doctors who work themselves to the bone.

Our country’s infrastructure is knackered and needs major multi billion pound investment.

Our social standards shock us all, regardless if we consider ourselves working class, white collar or rich. The depravity & laziness of some make my blood boil.

Our banks are a law unto themselves, laughing as the people struggle to make ends meet and then post ridiculous profits….the same can be said for the energy giants. Funny enough these two industries bank roll our nation’s political parties who allow them to conitue this way….how can that even be allowed?!!

Our armed forces are becoming the joke of the military world, often named “the borrowers” despite their first class dedication and training. A Russian Destroyer had to wait 24hrs 30 miles off shore a month ago to be challenged by a Royal Navy Warship. The RN destroyer had to scramble itself from Portsmouth to protect the nation’s nuclear deterrent base. (The guard ship has been removed due to budget cuts)

I could go on and on and on…..but the fact is this Island is full, broken, and cannot take anymore people arriving from any other country, regardless of the tyranny those people face elsewhere. We cannot be the Worlds life boat. It’s not even a question of IF we should be, we can’t be.

now brand me as you wish....but I am a realist NOT a racist.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Watching question time last night the question was asked "what should the minimum wage be ?"

The man who first but forward the proposal of the minimum wage back in the 90s at about £6 p/h now says if it had been introduced then and had kept in line with inflation it would now be about £18 p/h.

And I agree that for somebody to raise a family and not rely on the state for any top ups that would be about right.

^^^^ This ^^^^

I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down.

No matter what our politicians tell us the NHS is on its knees, held together by the lower tiers of nurses and junior doctors who work themselves to the bone.

Our country’s infrastructure is knackered and needs major multi billion pound investment.

Our social standards shock us all, regardless if we consider ourselves working class, white collar or rich. The depravity & laziness of some make my blood boil.

Our banks are a law unto themselves, laughing as the people struggle to make ends meet and then post ridiculous profits….the same can be said for the energy giants. Funny enough these two industries bank roll our nation’s political parties who allow them to conitue this way….how can that even be allowed?!!

Our armed forces are becoming the joke of the military world, often named “the borrowers” despite their first class dedication and training. A Russian Destroyer had to wait 24hrs 30 miles off shore a month ago to be challenged by a Royal Navy Warship. The RN destroyer had to scramble itself from Portsmouth to protect the nation’s nuclear deterrent base. (The guard ship has been removed due to budget cuts)

I could go on and on and on…..but the fact is this Island is full, broken, and cannot take anymore people arriving from any other country, regardless of the tyranny those people face elsewhere. We cannot be the Worlds life boat. It’s not even a question of IF we should be, we can’t be.

now brand me as you wish....but I am a realist NOT a racist.

You're a realist +1

so are you happy constantly getting taxed on things losing out on yer income,if so ye must have money to burn...its impossible to have savings on a standard wage nowadays what i earn goes out every week or so on shopping bills footy etc id love to have money put by but i cant,...in my ma & da's day though you were able to put money by for a rainy day

its true though we(britain) invade places & occupy them whether to steal land or oil but moan & bitch(not intended at you b6 lol just read yer post) if people want to settle here & its just to better their lives or work & that puts money into the economy when we have settlers/immigrants they come with a handshake & a smile when we settle in places its with a rifle

When did Labour last cut Tory tax increases back ?

How does it ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

When did Labour last cut Tory tax increases back ?

How does it ?

They technically did it with working tax credit, instead of reducing taxes for everyone they gave the tax paid by the poorest in society back to them in a benefit.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived