FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Benefits Street

morerattled

I know you and rawly are on a wind up, no football weekend it gets boring all good fun though lol.
Been footy today with Ben , won 8-0

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

Lol, so do I but after a while I got used to mine and the mrs moms, Other people's though and my eyes hurt a lot lol
Your mrs moms pussy doesn't hurt yor eyes lol

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Your mrs moms pussy doesn't hurt yor eyes lol

No, and her nans pasty is the best lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

No, and her nans pasty is the best lol
:roll:

image.png

Yes I saw it, what a wonderful snapshot of modern Britain. We had the huge Romany "family" with the under age bride who nicked anything metal that wasn't nailed down and left rubbish all over the street after tearing open bin bags in the hunt for scrap metal. After they left for not paying rent we had the 14 Romanian blokes in the same house who ended up fleeing from their gang masters thugs after the police turned a blind eye. We had god knows what immigrants ( faces blurred out so couldn't tell ) threaten the old folks from Britain in bloom with hammers for no other reason than they were walking up the street ( again no police action ) and a load of travellers turn the local park into a camp site.

Makes me proud to be British, what a complete sh*t pit this land of ours is becoming.

Yes I saw it, what a wonderful snapshot of modern Britain. We had the huge Romany "family" with the under age bride who nicked anything metal that wasn't nailed down and left rubbish all over the street after tearing open bin bags in the hunt for scrap metal. After they left for not paying rent we had the 14 Romanian blokes in the same house who ended up fleeing from their gang masters thugs after the police turned a blind eye. We had god knows what immigrants ( faces blurred out so couldn't tell ) threaten the old folks from Britain in bloom with hammers for no other reason than they were walking up the street ( again no police action ) and a load of travellers turn the local park into a camp site.

Makes me proud to be British, what a complete sh*t pit this land of ours is becoming.

ah mate sure every country is the same, theres been reports here that 13 yr old have been selling drugs and also doin runs in making deals with selling guns. every country is nuts somewhere along the lines. i must admit though we shouldnt be seeing this type of thing here compare to the uk as ur population is 10 times bigger, but we do have our fair share of nutjobs too lol

newcomer.png

Yes I saw it, what a wonderful snapshot of modern Britain. We had the huge Romany "family" with the under age bride who nicked anything metal that wasn't nailed down and left rubbish all over the street after tearing open bin bags in the hunt for scrap metal. After they left for not paying rent we had the 14 Romanian blokes in the same house who ended up fleeing from their gang masters thugs after the police turned a blind eye. We had god knows what immigrants ( faces blurred out so couldn't tell ) threaten the old folks from Britain in bloom with hammers for no other reason than they were walking up the street ( again no police action ) and a load of travellers turn the local park into a camp site. Makes me proud to be British, what a complete sh*t pit this land of ours is becoming.
Many will blame the current government, however, it goes back further than the current government and both parties are to blame. If you try and say something you are racist, how can standing up for your country be racist ? If it is our grandfathers and great grandfathers were as they fought 2 wars for this country . I am voting at the next election UKIP !

image.png

I didn't see any of them threaten the Britain in Bloom brigade. It was the woman known as 'black Dee' who was mouthing off. Am pretty sure a fight broke out just after the judges had gone and it was unclear who was fighting, if I remember correctly.

Funny how opinions differ: I had enormous sympathy for the lads who had come here in the hope of being able to provide for their families and were used as slave labour by merciless thugs. I had no sympathy for the scrounging, fiddling Brits featured.

2426f5x.png

Archived