FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Benefits Street

morerattled

your going to hell boy'o :angry:

maybe Mate, but i will go there with a massive reefer to light on the fires in hell!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

Weed is the least harmful to be on day in and day out... That's not just my opinion, it's a fact, if anything it's absolutely beneficial as long as you don't over do it (like anything)

Not from my experience and I'm not talking medically I'm talking about in life. by the time I was 16/17 I used to smoke joints like fags, I'd have 20 joints a day and then loads of bongs and buckets. I ended up paranoid as f*ck after years of abuse and I could function day to day but the motivation to get off my arse and achieve wasn't there, that's where it's most damaging it ruins motivation which leads to bigger life problems.

Obviously it doesn't effect all people like that. Coke, pills, mushies, speed etc it was easy to give up I just got myself away from the crowd i was doing it with for log enough, weed I craved for because it was a daily thing.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

maybe Mate, but i will go there with a massive reefer to light on the fires in hell!

nah just kidding mate nowt wrong wi the weed my ma even smokes it she has done for yrs infact 1st thing she has to do in the morning is build a dooby....most of my family smoke it tbh i feel left out,...tried a hash yoghurt once though never again i couldnt move from the couchi didnt like it lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

On the weed issue, i will openly admit i do like a spliff or 2 on matchdays and other times.

However, this is only possible once all the bills are paid, food is on the table, the savings have been topped up, and the Missus and Kids have everything they need.

Then and only then do i spend money on Football,Beer,myself and then a little draw or 2!

Only god can judge me!

a reefer or 2, loyal ur a fukin light weight, when i met ya u were captain 2 tokes lol

newcomer.png

Man made Alcohol, God made weed!

who are you going to trust! lol

But its no different from having a beer or 2, it non addictive in the truest sense and is becoming more widely available for medical reasons!

My brother uses it because he thinks it keeps his crohns under control, I felt the opposite smoking made me worse. Also the paranoia wasn't worth it lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Not from my experience and I'm not talking medically I'm talking about in life. by the time I was 16/17 I used to smoke joints like fags, I'd have 20 joints a day and then loads of bongs and buckets. I ended up paranoid as f*ck after years of abuse and I could function day to day but the motivation to get off my arse and achieve wasn't there, that's where it's most damaging it ruins motivation which leads to bigger life problems.

Obviously it doesn't effect all people like that. Coke, pills, mushies, speed etc it was easy to give up I just got myself away from the crowd i was doing it with for log enough, weed I craved for because it was a daily thing.

Yeah that's the point, you take too much and it'll do more harm than good, same with any Medicen, too much of most medicens will kill you. Too much weed never will, but it would affect motor function. That's why moderation is key. Cannabis is amazing for your body.

Yeah that's the point, you take too much and it'll do more harm than good, same with any Medicen, too much of most medicens will kill you. Too much weed never will, but it would affect motor function. That's why moderation is key. Cannabis is amazing for your body.

Not when you put an ounce in 8 brownies and eat one to yourself lol, my brother came home and found me on my parents bed with my eyes popping out lol. Used to have way too much about for my good when I was 16/17

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Never done weed, never seen the point. I am an old, young fart and enjoy a pipe of good old fashioned tobacco as it clears the mind of your troubles.

No let me take you back to Witton in 1874...I will tell you tales that will amaze you.......

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Never done weed, never seen the point. I am an old, young fart and enjoy a pipe of good old fashioned tobacco as it clears the mind of your troubles.

No let me take you back to Witton in 1874...I will tell you tales that will amaze you.......

lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Not when you put an ounce in 8 brownies and eat one to yourself lol, my brother came home and found me on my parents bed with my eyes popping out lol. Used to have way too much about for my good when I was 16/17
Hahaha I hate weed in food

Archived