FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Benefits Street

morerattled

Great post mate.+1 One of my mates was a heroin addict before I met him, his mom locked him in the shed with a sh*t bucket and gave him soup, no longer a heroin addict and a really nice bloke. They get themselves on the brown , no one forces them, if they didn't take it in the first place they outline get addicted so it can't be an illness.

Agree mate but where would he be if it wasn't for the fact he had a good mother.

Lad I was best mates with from about the age of 14-18 died a couple of years back, he had after years on the p*ss become a druggie.

We did all the same sh*t as kids, the main difference between us was my mom would kill me when I stepped out of line his had no sense of discipline.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

Actually saw the bloke off benefits street on Number 11 just before chrimbo trying to sell me some robbed stuff. Told him to f*ck off.

A question, is there any difference in those who work the system to their advantage and the wealthy avoiding paying tax?

2 wrongs dont make a right and it is the system that needs overhauling so that the welfare is there for those who need it and big corporations and the like pay their way. Instead we have take and won't give, the deadly duo.

The programme was designed and edited to put those featured in an even worse light and is a symptom of the divide and conquer rule. Instead of all of us getting fucked over rising up and complaining, we are made to feel that we should get jealous about perceived 'benefit' that a minority are getting. Deflects blame, see? Who made the rules? Who organises the system?

There will always be the professional workshy. Should we cut benefits for everybody or just those who are leeching?

The ones who are leeching are just as bad as those who avoid paying what they should and, thankfully, are in the minority. Afterall, we are only a couple of pay days away from the streets. And it aint easy out there, believe you me. After 3 years in a part time job, I am one of the ones who cannot get full time employment. Although I dont claim welfare either.

+1

And dimitran I agree with you about the method of fixing it but it's still an illness, not one that should be treated like they're actually medically ill but still an illness.

And it's right if you're on drugs you can only help yourself, i smoked weed for years and years through school and college, then when I was about 18 started doing pills and coke and stuff, got to the point I was doing pills on a Wednesday night with mates because we were bored!! In the end I realised it was getting out of control when I lost my job because instead of coming back from London after a mad bank holiday weekend on the marching powder I stayed there for the extra day.

When they sacked me I thought f*ck it,

Bought a three week return to Corfu just incase I couldn't find work, went there with £400 in my pocket found a job as a bar rep and stayed there for the summer and got pissed and shagged my way away from the drugs, came back and other than the odd little bit I gave it all up, never smoked weed again as I think that's the worst one to be on day in day out.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Agree mate but where would he be if it wasn't for the fact he had a good mother. Lad I was best mates with from about the age of 14-18 died a couple of years back, he had after years on the p*ss become a druggie. We did all the same sh*t as kids, the main difference between us was my mom would kill me when I stepped out of line his had no sense of discipline.
I said earlier in this thread I blame the parents. As for my mate , he would be dead if it wasn't for his mom.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Also another thing I'd like to point out!!!

How dead has this transfer window been so far!!! This is one of the busiest threads at the minute right in the middle of jan!! Lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Also another thing I'd like to point out!!! How dead has this transfer window been so far!!! This is one of the busiest threads at the minute right in the middle of jan!! Lol
Typical January !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

+1 And dimitran I agree with you about the method of fixing it but it's still an illness, not one that should be treated like they're actually medically ill but still an illness. And it's right if you're on drugs you can only help yourself, i smoked weed for years and years through school and college, then when I was about 18 started doing pills and coke and stuff, got to the point I was doing pills on a Wednesday night with mates because we were bored!! In the end I realised it was getting out of control when I lost my job because instead of coming back from London after a mad bank holiday weekend on the marching powder I stayed there for the extra day. When they sacked me I thought f*ck it, Bought a three week return to Corfu just incase I couldn't find work, went there with £400 in my pocket found a job as a bar rep and stayed there for the summer and got pissed and shagged my way away from the drugs, came back and other than the odd little bit I gave it all up, never smoked weed again as I think that's the worst one to be on day in day out.
Weed is the least harmful to be on day in and day out... That's not just my opinion, it's a fact, if anything it's absolutely beneficial as long as you don't over do it (like anything)

+1

And dimitran I agree with you about the method of fixing it but it's still an illness, not one that should be treated like they're actually medically ill but still an illness.

And it's right if you're on drugs you can only help yourself, i smoked weed for years and years through school and college, then when I was about 18 started doing pills and coke and stuff, got to the point I was doing pills on a Wednesday night with mates because we were bored!! In the end I realised it was getting out of control when I lost my job because instead of coming back from London after a mad bank holiday weekend on the marching powder I stayed there for the extra day.

When they sacked me I thought f*ck it,

Bought a three week return to Corfu just incase I couldn't find work, went there with £400 in my pocket found a job as a bar rep and stayed there for the summer and got pissed and shagged my way away from the drugs, came back and other than the odd little bit I gave it all up, never smoked weed again as I think that's the worst one to be on day in day out.

nah mate i disagree its self inflicted,...btw ive dabbled in drugs especially in my younger days pills & coke never been into the weed as i hate smoking but personally dont see anything wrong with people having a puff....although when it comes to herion it really does take a toll on yer body & life im not saying pills & powder dont but usually its not as harsh or addictive

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

On the weed issue, i will openly admit i do like a spliff or 2 on matchdays and other times.

However, this is only possible once all the bills are paid, food is on the table, the savings have been topped up, and the Missus and Kids have everything they need.

Then and only then do i spend money on Football,Beer,myself and then a little draw or 2!

Only god can judge me!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

On the weed issue, i will openly admit i do like a spliff or 2 on matchdays and other times.

However, this is only possible once all the bills are paid, food is on the table, the savings have been topped up, and the Missus and Kids have everything they need.

Then and only then do i spend money on Football,Beer,myself and then a little draw or 2!

Only god can judge me!

your going to hell boy'o :angry:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Weed is the least harmful to be on day in and day out... That's not just my opinion, it's a fact, if anything it's absolutely beneficial as long as you don't over do it (like anything)

Man made Alcohol, God made weed!

who are you going to trust! lol

But its no different from having a beer or 2, it non addictive in the truest sense and is becoming more widely available for medical reasons!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived