FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Benefits Street

morerattled

You would have to make it so they couldn't, they'd have name on them and you would have to have a photo ID to use them.

Either way you have to do something, not supplying children with the basics is immoral and taking them away from their parents isn't the answer in this case as it would cause more problems.

Anne you don't know that, rehabilitation like I spoke about earlier where they take people to do courses and show them what they can get if they work hard would get some to change their attitude. Just writing people off because you don't agree with their current attitude is just as wrong as the people who can't be arsed to work. Everyone deserves a chance.

I think the next programme will annoy people more lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

im all for giving people a chance but junkies can only help themselves they are ahead of everyone because of this they get a lot when my partner first fell pregnant she was still at her mums & we found it hard to find our own council house but they house junkies no problem

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Skyba, these fuckers would sell the food vouchers.

undoubtedly some would, so they could buy drugs or booze. And to any right thinking person that is stupid but this is the problem with writing people off, this kind of lifestyle becomes the norm.

I'm not judging them or the system, just saying this is what the system has created.

im all for giving people a chance but junkies can only help themselves they are ahead of everyone because of this they get a lot when my partner first fell pregnant she was still at her mums & we found it hard to find our own council house but they house junkies no problem

IMO known junkies should have to go I to rehab before getting benefit and their benefits should be based on a weekly urine test, fail and it's back into rehab, do that 3 times and you're nicked 24 month sentence.

I've known people who are heroine addicts and I've spent a lot of time in a house where someone's Brother was an addict, he nicked a £120 pair ray band and my moms mobile which I had borrowed for the day!!

His family just made excuses for him but they knew it was him and his sister said to me she knew because he's the only one who would ever do anything like that, it's an illness too though, he was a really nice guy when he was off the gear but. Right pr*ck when on it

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Actually saw the bloke off benefits street on Number 11 just before chrimbo trying to sell me some robbed stuff. Told him to f*ck off.

A question, is there any difference in those who work the system to their advantage and the wealthy avoiding paying tax?

2 wrongs dont make a right and it is the system that needs overhauling so that the welfare is there for those who need it and big corporations and the like pay their way. Instead we have take and won't give, the deadly duo.

The programme was designed and edited to put those featured in an even worse light and is a symptom of the divide and conquer rule. Instead of all of us getting fucked over rising up and complaining, we are made to feel that we should get jealous about perceived 'benefit' that a minority are getting. Deflects blame, see? Who made the rules? Who organises the system?

There will always be the professional workshy. Should we cut benefits for everybody or just those who are leeching?

The ones who are leeching are just as bad as those who avoid paying what they should and, thankfully, are in the minority. Afterall, we are only a couple of pay days away from the streets. And it aint easy out there, believe you me. After 3 years in a part time job, I am one of the ones who cannot get full time employment. Although I dont claim welfare either.

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

And that is a large part of society's problem.......the more helpless you act the more help you get.

There is no reward for grafting 60 hours a week on minimum wage, they will leave you paying £100 a week out of your own pocket to live in a bedsit while the wasters get it all on a plate.

For far to long we have rewarded people for been feckless so is it any surprise when people behave this way.

I am a die hard lefty til I die though!

Even have HP sauce on toast to prove what a prole I am!!!

Found a letter that said, when I was on the Rock n Roll I claimed 1500 quid in a year. I have since paid that back many times over in NI and Tax but when I was on the dole, my old man said to me 'I have paid in for 30 years and never claimed a damn thing so it is my money you are spending'. Then he gave me a slap!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

IMO known junkies should have to go I to rehab before getting benefit and their benefits should be based on a weekly urine test, fail and it's back into rehab, do that 3 times and you're nicked 24 month sentence.

I've known people who are heroine addicts and I've spent a lot of time in a house where someone's Brother was an addict, he nicked a £120 pair ray band and my moms mobile which I had borrowed for the day!!

His family just made excuses for him but they knew it was him and his sister said to me she knew because he's the only one who would ever do anything like that, it's an illness too though, he was a really nice guy when he was off the gear but. Right pr*ck when on it

its not an ilness skyba i used to feel sorry for them my little brother & 1 of my uncles are a herion user too! my ma used to make excuses for him oh hes clean hes looking well yet when i see him he looks terrible my ma was always in denial,..as for rehab methadone or valluim doesnt work i would put them in a room for a year with a tiolet & a hatch to feed them let the bastards go cold turkey

theyre theiving lying bastards & would seel their soul to the devil for a 10er bag they can only help themselves,....i have zero sympathy for them

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Actually saw the bloke off benefits street on Number 11 just before chrimbo trying to sell me some robbed stuff. Told him to f*ck off.

A question, is there any difference in those who work the system to their advantage and the wealthy avoiding paying tax?

2 wrongs dont make a right and it is the system that needs overhauling so that the welfare is there for those who need it and big corporations and the like pay their way. Instead we have take and won't give, the deadly duo.

The programme was designed and edited to put those featured in an even worse light and is a symptom of the divide and conquer rule. Instead of all of us getting fucked over rising up and complaining, we are made to feel that we should get jealous about perceived 'benefit' that a minority are getting. Deflects blame, see? Who made the rules? Who organises the system?

There will always be the professional workshy. Should we cut benefits for everybody or just those who are leeching?

The ones who are leeching are just as bad as those who avoid paying what they should and, thankfully, are in the minority. Afterall, we are only a couple of pay days away from the streets. And it aint easy out there, believe you me. After 3 years in a part time job, I am one of the ones who cannot get full time employment. Although I dont claim welfare either.

+1 for that wince

Entitlement is a term that gets bandied about a lot as in how these people believe they are entitled to benefits.

What about the public schoolboys who believe they are entitled to bullshit jobs on six figure salary's ?

I used to work for a right pr*ck who was an old etonian........his son who came to work with us had been to Westminster school.

Well he was f**kin useless and was stuck in control of the warehouse, which he bought to a standstill along with the shop floor within days of been unleashed.

His dad soon got him another job as one of Michael Heseltine's top advisor's at the DTI, he then went on with some old school mates to create a management consultancy firm and was racking in a fortune.

That useless piece of sh*t has taken more of the taxpayer than all the wasters on this show, but if he was to watch it he would be just the type to condemn them without even the slightest hint of irony.

its not an ilness skyba i used to feel sorry for them my little brother & 1 of my uncles are a herion user too! my ma used to make excuses for him oh hes clean hes looking well yet when i see him he looks terrible my ma was always in denial,..as for rehab methadone or valluim doesnt work i would put them in a room for a year with a tiolet & a hatch to feed them let the bastards go cold turkey theyre theiving lying bastards & would seel their soul to the devil for a 10er bag they can only help themselves,....i have zero sympathy for them
Great post mate.+1 One of my mates was a heroin addict before I met him, his mom locked him in the shed with a sh*t bucket and gave him soup, no longer a heroin addict and a really nice bloke. They get themselves on the brown , no one forces them, if they didn't take it in the first place they outline get addicted so it can't be an illness.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived