FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Benefits Street

morerattled

Correct.

The problem is that if you say anything you are racist, how can I be racist, I have friends who are afro-carrabeian,chinese,asian and even jocks/welsh ffs.

Agree with that. Slightly off topic but it's the same with some gay people. I have a few gay/lesbian friends that go nuts if I say 'gay'

mzjj.jpg

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

Take the first sentence out and your spot on. You said your brother has 6 kids, that was his and his mrs choice, no one forced them to have that many. Too many people think this country owes them something, does it f*ck.

but thatcher did ruin communities in scotland these places would still be booming with work & the geniune unemployed would be in jobs ,...i blame my brothers mrs for having those kids our cameron just needs to look at her & she falls pregnant lol but also i can agree with some of what yer saying my brother & his wife are both herion addicts now have been for a few yrs & hes spent a lot of time in & out prison for assaults & dealing my mothers just gave up with them tbh i have no sympathy for him hes made his bed

+1 - This is my stance, I always say if you can't afford kids, don't have them.

A lot of benefits are hard to monitor who is actually legit and who is just a serial hyprocondriac, I find it refreshing when you meet people who have severe problems but still maintain some type of work even if its less hours etc.

i come from a big family us tims breed like rabbits lol,...thank f*ck ive had the snip

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

but thatcher did ruin communities in scotland these places would still be booming with work & the geniune unemployed would be in jobs ,...i blame my brothers mrs for having those kids our cameron just needs to look at her & she falls pregnant lol but also i can agree with some of what yer saying my brother & his wife are both herion addicts now have been for a few yrs & hes spent a lot of time in & out prison for assaults & dealing my mothers just gave up with them tbh i have no sympathy for him hes made his bed i come from a big family us tims breed like rabbits lol,...thank f*ck ive had the snip
Thank f*ck you have, we don't want anymore of you running around lol.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Tuesday night I watched the documentary on BBC2 called "the truth about immigration" and after lots of interviews and statistics the conclusion was reached that although immigration was probably good for the economy it was not so good for those at the bottom of society in terms of education, employment and housing and that the government were in fact quite happy over the last few decades to write of an ever growing underclass.

Last night I watched benefits street and witnessed the result of that policy, people who have been written off by the system.

Wrong post

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Exactly, I just found the time to watch benefit street and other than a couple I don't actually see anything other than what Dorset has described. I think most of those people I they were given the correct help and opportunity to be reintegrated into a w
They don't want help. The shoplifter left school with gcse grades that were really good but he couldn't be arsed to work

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Exactly, I just found the time to watch benefit street and other than a couple I don't actually see anything other than what Dorset has described. I think most of those people I they were given the correct help and opportunity to be reintegrated into a w

Apart from, perhaps, the '50p man', who struck you as wanting work? They want handouts, not help.

Wouldn't work on batteries.

2426f5x.png

Tuesday night I watched the documentary on BBC2 called "the truth about immigration" and after lots of interviews and statistics the conclusion was reached that although immigration was probably good for the economy it was not so good for those at the bottom of society in terms of education, employment and housing and that the government were in fact quite happy over the last few decades to write of an ever growing underclass.

Last night I watched benefits street and witnessed the result of that policy, people who have been written off by the system.

Exactly, I just found the time to watch benefit street and other than a couple I don't actually see anything other than what Dorset has described. I think most of those people I they were given the correct help and opportunity to be reintegrated into a working environment I think they'd jump at the chance.

What's wrong is the amount of houses that guy knocked on the door and offered stuff for 50p and they said they couldn't afford it because they'd had their money stopped. Now we don't know why they've had their money stopped and they could have been twats like the ginger one and committed fraud (even though I think starving their kids is wrong, they should give them vouchers for enough stuff to keep some quality of life for their children) what I do know is the government have made disability checks and checks to see if people are ill totally unfair, genuinely sick people are having their benefit stopped and that's a fact I've seen it, the sickness assessments aren't even taken by someone who is medically qualified. And when they stop it they say while you appeal you don't get anything, prior to this government you were entitled to your benefit till your final decision was made so it could be escalated to the point where you have a medical professional actually make an informed decision. So with this lot you're guilty of fraud until proven not guilty. And even when medical professionals state that someone isn't well enough to work the government still sometimes say tough we don't think you're ill.

These are the examples of what's happening all over the country to genuinely sick people, so regardless of what you think about the people in the programme and their struggles, just imagine this happening to someone who's just had a stroke or a heart attack and is unable to work.

These are the people that need looking after, people may say that it's a price to pay to get the scroungers, well surely it's better to pay the prices of the small percentage of scroungers to ensure no genuinely ill person suffers and then focus on finding the scroungers instead of using the assessment process to save cash and set targets to the amount of people that need to some off of benefit, you can't set a target on the amount of people that are genuinely ill.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Look at the genuine big issue sellers , at least they try, # respect

image.png

Skyba, these fuckers would sell the food vouchers.

image.png

Archived