FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Benefits Street

morerattled

You're not pronouncing it right boss. it's "Ja wanna buy some carpet"
Where I live is yow wanna buy sum carpit !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

now that we are mates DO YA WANNA BUY A CARPET ??? lol
Tarmac ya drive mr !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Gary don't you have an Ipad?? They don't pay tax either lol. Reality of it all is if you didn't use any company that dodged tax you'd be unable to use any phone, car, tv, yiu wouldn't be able to eat or communicate or have has and electricity lol.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I totally agree with you on this, but about rehabilitating people, if you succeed then they become a benefit to the system as they're payin tax, to write the. Off is just silly. There's just as many wrealthy kids that turn out to be bums or lazy as there are from lowe income families but there are more kids from wealthy families that succeed and do well than in lower income families and that's down to a couple things, education, attitude whilst being brought up, being exposed to what you can achieve if you work hard but the biggest one I all I opportunity. Sometimes kids in wealthy families will be just as unproductive into their 20's but they have the opportunity to be like that and then learn from their mistakes because they're not thrown on the skip heap, sometimes you have to educate people later in life and this would work if you helped get people into work and taught them instead of forcing them into jobs they'll quit or left them to rot on the dole. And as for false claimants they aren't the majority, and I agree they should be takled but the tories haven't done that they've just punished all and youth and the disabled the most
My mate sent his kids to private school, ones a scammer the other deals drugs so your right there's good n bad, however them footers on benefit street are beyond redemption. Labour were no better at finding the scammers either skyba,

image.png

Gary don't you have an Ipad?? They don't pay tax either lol. Reality of it all is if you didn't use any company that dodged tax you'd be unable to use any phone, car, tv, yiu wouldn't be able to eat or communicate or have has and electricity lol.
iPad iPhone iMac all of the fooking things !

image.png

iPad iPhone iMac all of the fooking things !

Ha ha, they made £10bn profit in the uk last year and paid something like .01% tax.

And labour aren't any better at finding them but they don't punish the ones who do deserve it because of the scammers.

Also people use the scammers to bash labour over the Tories and the Tories use scammers to say they're better than labour.

That's like crystal palace saying they're better than the villa because the villa didn't sign messi lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

get him to tarmac ur drive lol

i would let him, even though it doesnt need doing lol

image.png

Archived