Benefits Street

morerattled

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^^ This ^^^^ I've tried to avoid dipping into the thread as it can easily be interpreted as racist to suggest that the country is full. Trouble is it is full…and breaking down. No matter

so many claimants suffer and have their benefits reduced while the problem of fraud is relatively small. I understand money needs to be found to reduce debt. plenty of other areas to exploit before so

the landlords take the p*ss with high rent putting more strain on the benefit system

the thatcherites will be loving this
Got rent arrears of £200 , but I can afford a spliff !! Can't pay my bills from my benefits, GET A f**cking JOB YOU LAZY c**t

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

the thatcherites will be loving this
Bet you like the big fat biff a with no bra :puke:

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Got rent arrears of £200 , but I can afford a spliff !! Can't pay my bills from my benefits, GET A f**cking JOB YOU LAZY c**t

lol...tbh i hate lazy cunts but do feel sorry for folks that cany get work & also i dont blame people either that get more money from benefits than working so why they need to work for a pittance

Bet you like the big fat biff a with no bra :puke:

i aint watching it so cant comment :P

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

lol...tbh i hate lazy cunts but do feel sorry for folks that cany get work & also i dont blame people either that get more money from benefits than working so why they need to work for a pittance

The problem is if everyone had this same mentality then we'd all be fooked.

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

Archived