FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

u know when u been tonev'd lol

:roll: lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

overall i'm still fairly posotive after last nights game. we played well at times. I don't think you can overemphasize the importance of Benteke scoring, and where it could lead him to for the rest of

I really dont mind getting beat by Arsenal or any one else,(Ive accepted the losses under PL)but as long as we have HEART-FIGHT-PASSION and give it a DAMN good go!!! but that just isnt the case.Hopefu

Addies????

New Adventurers pub.......where many of the members of this forum meet for a pre match pint.

In the beer garden on the left, you'll see the forum flag on the fence, all the dodgy looking feckers hanging around.

Go and introduce yourself their a good bunch.

maybe this is gonna be one of them games we step up in?? we seem to turn up against the more attacking/.passing sides in the League, its when we come up against a team on our level we suffer!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

maybe this is gonna be one of them games we step up in?? we seem to turn up against the more attacking/.passing sides in the League, its when we come up against a team on our level we suffer!

Keep telling myself that to try and be positive but the early season fight and belief seems to have gone.

Lol good to see you still bring optimistic ! What you smoking lol !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Keep telling myself that to try and be positive but the early season fight and belief seems to have gone.
Expect the worse then nothing matters !

image.png

Wish I could be there boys. Really missing not getting over there this season. The squad my have lost their heart but Villa fans never will.

its a shame you can,t make it this season man-----but on the pitch you aint missing nothing!! only woeful home displays, embarrassing defeats hardly any Villa goals and a handful of shots on target,Villa Park at times is akin to a morgue!!!not good days,

maybe next season when "the project" is a year maturer things might be better------

who knows??

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

its a shame you can,t make it this season man-----but on the pitch you aint missing nothing!! only woeful home displays, embarrassing defeats hardly any Villa goals and a handful of shots on target,Villa Park at times is akin to a morgue!!!not good days,

maybe next season when "the project" is a year maturer things might be better------

who knows??

Freddy you coming up for this? I ahoyld get in about 615

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived