FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

It makes me laugh how you can buy half n half scarfs, the only thing I ever had half n half was a Villa/Rangers Wooley hat that you pulled the pom pom off.

Lol I remember them.

The only thing I have half and half is my lager and cider. Lol.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

overall i'm still fairly posotive after last nights game. we played well at times. I don't think you can overemphasize the importance of Benteke scoring, and where it could lead him to for the rest of

I really dont mind getting beat by Arsenal or any one else,(Ive accepted the losses under PL)but as long as we have HEART-FIGHT-PASSION and give it a DAMN good go!!! but that just isnt the case.Hopefu

Lol I remember them. The only thing I have half and half is my lager and cider. Lol.
You monster lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

oky koky cheers Andy -- no problem man,

reckon your bang on-- on 2 accounts, i bet it came as a surprise to many, it blinking sure was to me, from which a knee-jerk reaction certainly did ensue,

and yup Grant Holt is know a member of the Aston Villa family --he wants to don the shirt thats good enough for me,i wish him all the best,and it goes without saying gets my full backing---

-in actual fact i am looking forward to seeing the lad in the famous beloved Claret and Blue-----he should bring something that has been sadly missing for sometime----just a shame its taken till blinking now for the" need" to get recognised,

That's right Freddy who knows he may bring some much needed pride and passion.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

It makes me laugh the amount of people who slagged holt off yesterday and are now agreeing its a good deal just cover for kozak.

As far as I have read it was only me, rawly and loyal who were ok with the deal.

All those who have slagged him and now welcome him. .........

Hang your head in shame and have the courage of your convictions.

I still think it's a waste of money.

Wasn't the same said about Robbie Keene, too?

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

It makes me laugh the amount of people who slagged holt off yesterday and are now agreeing its a good deal just cover for kozak.

As far as I have read it was only me, rawly and loyal who were ok with the deal.

All those who have slagged him and now welcome him. .........

Hang your head in shame and have the courage of your convictions.

I think as I said earlier...many of us were expecting a new Messiah signing, that glorious No10 that has eluded us for so long. Holt's signing makes sense although it has thrown a question mark over our transfer window performance. Some on the anger at this performance has unfairly landed in Holt's lap. It's not his fault we can't sign anyone that's going to light up our midfield woes.

There is obviously going to be concerns as he's not being selected for his own side in the Championship.

Apart from having a giggle about his "fan like" waist band, I haven't seen anyone yet running him over on here; although twitter is full of idiots doing just that. Once he slips those colours on he will be welcomed by all and as long as he performes he will always have our support and backing.

As killer so well pointed out, his merits maybe just as good off the pitch giving the young lions someone to look up too and give some strong leadership.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I think as I said earlier...many of us were expecting a new Messiah signing, that glorious No10 that has eluded us for so long. Holt's signing makes sense although it has thrown a question mark over our transfer window performance. Some on the anger at this performance has unfairly landed in Holt's lap. It's not his fault we can't sign anyone that's going to light up our midfield woes.

There is obviously going to be concerns as he's not being selected for his own side in the Championship.

Apart from having a giggle about his "fan like" waist band, I haven't seen anyone yet running him over on here; although twitter is full of idiots doing just that. Once he slips those colours on he will be welcomed by all and as long as he performes he will always have our support and backing.

As killer so well pointed out, his merits maybe just as good off the pitch giving the young lions someone to look up too and give some strong leadership.

i seriously dont like him, i think hes too aggressive and has his head stuck up his ass in the games i seen him play. the game that sticks out the most is when he was kicking the sh*t out of baker last season cause he couldnt catch the long balls given to him.

after thae game i even commented to norwich fans and said i believe u will stay up but get rid of holt hes a disaster and they agreed too. while i totally agree with u that i was expecting a no10 and while its well pionted out that we needed cover for kozak i didnt think it come in the shape or form of a player that his style i really despise. i can welcome him to the club and say that i hope he does well but thats just the heart speaking because of the passion i have for the club, i stilll dont like the chap one bit. i really think a player that cant score goals in the championship even if its for cover has no place in a villa team thats second leading scorer is out injured even if its on loan.

somara, bendtner, ameobi. thats just 3 off the top of my head that i would say are far better than holt and prolly for the same amount of money. i wouldnt rate them as good as kozak but for whats on offer surely holt would be at the end of that list. my head wants to belive that lambert will make holt good, but i seriously dont see it, like someone pointed out earlier too, if we loaned him for his motivational skills wont he have to wear the captains armband? i dunno mate, theres more questions of negatives that come up in my head about this loaning than positives if im honest

sorry had to edit this as i have just read that shane long went to hull, i forgot about him

newcomer.png

Wasn't the same said about Robbie Keene, too?[/quote Not by me, I welcomed him and wanted him to stay till the end if the season.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived