FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

It makes me laugh the amount of people who slagged holt off yesterday and are now agreeing its a good deal just cover for kozak.

As far as I have read it was only me, rawly and loyal who were ok with the deal.

All those who have slagged him and now welcome him. .........

Hang your head in shame and have the courage of your convictions.

I'll stand by my guns!! Waste of time and money,thank God its a fecking loan......a 32 yr old who cant get a game in the championship.Money better and more wisely spent on a decent c/h!Knowing Lambert,Holt probably wont even get a run out,he tends to do that,look at all the lads hes brought in and just leaves them to rot.We will see.Weve got him now.

wZaXfsX.jpg

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

overall i'm still fairly posotive after last nights game. we played well at times. I don't think you can overemphasize the importance of Benteke scoring, and where it could lead him to for the rest of

I really dont mind getting beat by Arsenal or any one else,(Ive accepted the losses under PL)but as long as we have HEART-FIGHT-PASSION and give it a DAMN good go!!! but that just isnt the case.Hopefu

It makes me laugh the amount of people who slagged holt off yesterday and are now agreeing its a good deal just cover for kozak.

As far as I have read it was only me, rawly and loyal who were ok with the deal.

Who?

As I said yesterday, hope he feels he has something to prove and does really well but still can't see it.

People keep going on about him being a leader in the dressing room but am pretty sure that's the role of our captain, who's supported by a vice-captain.

No prizes for guessing what size the number 29 shirts will be...

2426f5x.png

presumably a shot across the bows-------well have to say have reached that stage in lifes rich tapestry where i have an opinion on, and tend to moan about almost everything---from t.v programmes, the weather, to family,s, relationships,the state of the nation, even Bruce,s new album--

that dont necessarily mean that i mean it-----its a later stage mid -late 50,s male trait --believe me it will come to, and hit you all,

ive no axe against Grant Holt --and neither imo should he be just cover for Kojak----in fact i see him being an asset to our club,---, with primarily as previously mentioned, Benteke and also the other youngsters should be able to glean an awful lot from his presence and experience,-furthermore i,d play him straightaway with Gabby and Benteke---and provided Lowton swings em over like he did monday i can see plenty of chances being created resulting in hopefully a fair few goals,

no ,what rocked my socks was being under an impression that a playmaking creative midfield number 10 was our main target --not a number 9---- when there are 2 twiddling their thumbs somewhere within the confines of Villa Park so yes the pursuit of Grant Holt did come as a complete surprise and set me back somewhat,

maybe its lambert actually who should be contemplating having the courage of his convictions by giving both Bowery and Helenius some actual lengthy pitch time --both his purchases i do believe----or does he consider them either not yet ready for the pressure cooker of a full 90 mins in the premiership----or simply just not good enough?

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Freddy my main man it was not a dig at you at all, it was just a generalisation.

I think it was a bit knee jerk yesterday off most people and hopefully holt is just a like for like replacement for the injured kozak.

I am not bothered at all about holt but now he is a villan it goes without saying all if us wish him well and will support him when ever he dins the famous claret and blues.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Freddy my main man it was not a dig at you at all, it was just a generalisation. I think it was a bit knee jerk yesterday off most people and hopefully holt is just a like for like replacement for the injured kozak. I am not bothered at all about holt but now he is a villan it goes without saying all if us wish him well and will support him when ever he dins the famous claret and blues.
I never even booed McLeish, infact the holte end pissed me off so much one game I fucked off early, whoever wears the claret n blue gets my support and I really hope I am wrong, however, if Holt is the standard of footballer that Aston Villa are signing then I need to accept that the future is not bright after all .

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I never even booed McLeish, infact the holte end pissed me off so much one game I fucked off early, whoever wears the claret n blue gets my support and I really hope I am wrong, however, if Holt is the standard of footballer that Aston Villa are signing then I need to accept that the future is not bright after all .

Mate if holt is the standard then never mind the future not being bright it's dam right pitch black.

Mate if holt is the standard then never mind the future not being bright it's dam right pitch black.
Heartbreaking to say that isn't it mate.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Heartbreaking to say that isn't it mate.

It is mate, it is.

But like you and many on here I am villa to the core and we will be there when these donkeys, prima donnas, overpaid layabouts and skill less imports have all moved on.

WE are AVFC.

We can slag off our payers, managers etc but never let anyone who isn't villa even try. Lol.

It is mate, it is. But like you and many on here I am villa to the core and we will be there when these donkeys, prima donnas, overpaid layabouts and skill less imports have all moved on. WE are AVFC. We can slag off our payers, managers etc but never let anyone who isn't villa even try. Lol.
It makes me laugh how you can buy half n half scarfs, the only thing I ever had half n half was a Villa/Rangers Wooley hat that you pulled the pom pom off.

image.png

Freddy my main man it was not a dig at you at all, it was just a generalisation.

I think it was a bit knee jerk yesterday off most people and hopefully holt is just a like for like replacement for the injured kozak.

I am not bothered at all about holt but now he is a villan it goes without saying all if us wish him well and will support him when ever he dins the famous claret and blues.

oky koky cheers Andy -- no problem man,

reckon your bang on-- on 2 accounts, i bet it came as a surprise to many, it blinking sure was to me, from which a knee-jerk reaction certainly did ensue,

and yup Grant Holt is know a member of the Aston Villa family --he wants to don the shirt thats good enough for me,i wish him all the best,and it goes without saying gets my full backing---

-in actual fact i am looking forward to seeing the lad in the famous beloved Claret and Blue-----he should bring something that has been sadly missing for sometime----just a shame its taken till blinking now for the" need" to get recognised,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived