FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

overall i'm still fairly posotive after last nights game. we played well at times. I don't think you can overemphasize the importance of Benteke scoring, and where it could lead him to for the rest of

I really dont mind getting beat by Arsenal or any one else,(Ive accepted the losses under PL)but as long as we have HEART-FIGHT-PASSION and give it a DAMN good go!!! but that just isnt the case.Hopefu

Villa 1 v 0 Arsenal one chance one goal and get battered all game and our goal will lead a charmed life but at the end three points and a good healthy villa park crowd. Can't even believe I have just typed that lol

Couldn't even begin to predict a scoreline, suffice to say I don't see it ending well for villa sadly.

Villa 1 Arsenal 3. And I am being kind. Watched arsenal beat spurs last nite....awesome. ONLY CONSOLATION IS THAT WALCOTT might be injured, and won't be able to skate past Baker and the even-worse Clark every time he gets the ball.

Villa 1 Arsenal 3. And I am being kind. Watched arsenal beat spurs last nite....awesome. ONLY CONSOLATION IS THAT WALCOTT might be injured, and won't be able to skate past Baker and the even-worse Clark every time he gets the ball.

If Walcott is out they will have to bring Mesut Ozil in instead. That thought has depressed me, being a villa fan is hard, I wonder if it's punishment for something bad I did in a previous life.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

I predicted this on 20/12/2013 as : Aston Villa 2-2 Arsenal finger-x.jpg

That looks highly unlikely atm, but I'll stick with it. Here's the context :

EPL Table, teams from 9th to 20th as at 01/01/2014 & Next Matches, 11-12-13/01/2014 :

09 Southampton. 20 +3 27 : H W B Albion
10 Hull City... 20 -3 23 : H Chelsea
11 Aston Villa. 20 -6 23 : H Arsenal ... (13th) ... KO 20:00 hours.
12 Stoke City.. 20 -11 22 : H Liverpool . (12th)
13 Swansea City 20 -2 21 : A Man United
14 W B Albion.. 20 -4 21 : A Southampton
15 Norwich City 20 -16 20 : A Everton
16 Fulham...... 20 -21 19 : H Sunderland
17 Cardiff City 20 -17 18 : H West Ham
18 C Palace.... 20 -16 17 : A Tottenham
19 West Ham.... 20 -11 15 : A Cardiff City
20 Sunderland.. 20 -18 14 : A Fulham

AVFC RFC SAFC

I think you're being pretty harsh on Vlaar. Our defence has looked much better with him playing (results confirm that) and I think the major problem is he can't do it all himself, the guys around him haven't been giving him much help at all.

A fit Vlaar and Okore would have been handy this season I think.

Archived