FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

could well be our first double of the season-------thats what we want!!

no buys nor loaness as yet-------so we go with what we,ve got!

Come On You VILLA Boyzz

Villa 3 Goooners 2

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

overall i'm still fairly posotive after last nights game. we played well at times. I don't think you can overemphasize the importance of Benteke scoring, and where it could lead him to for the rest of

I really dont mind getting beat by Arsenal or any one else,(Ive accepted the losses under PL)but as long as we have HEART-FIGHT-PASSION and give it a DAMN good go!!! but that just isnt the case.Hopefu

could well be our first double of the season-------thats what we want!!

no buys nor loaness as yet-------so we go with what we,ve got!

Come On You VILLA Boyzz

Villa 3 Goooners 2

Have you been on the Uncle Jack already Freddy or just trying to convince yourself lol.

Hope you riight mate

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I hate to p*ss on anyones fire here, but, I think we are on course for an absolute hiding. I have us down the wrong side of 6-1. No defence and we dont know the meaning of possession. And with Benteke being about as useful as tits on a fish atm, we have to rely solely on Gabby

I hate to p*ss on anyones fire here, but, I think we are on course for an absolute hiding. I have us down the wrong side of 6-1. No defence and we dont know the meaning of possession. And with Benteke being about as useful as tits on a fish atm, we have to rely solely on Gabby
I take it you ain't going ? Lol lol

funniest.gif

Haha how'd you tell? I dont go often anyway as I cant really afford to and all my mates are either Blues or Manc fans so no one to go with either.

Play your cards right and rawley will start offering you lifts and tickets ;)

mzjj.jpg

Haha how'd you tell? I dont go often anyway as I cant really afford to and all my mates are either Blues or Manc fans so no one to go with either.

Then get your arse in the addies and make some new friends. :good:

I'm thinking of joining in on peeverfest as it seems you guys had an excellent time last year.

It comes but once a year and just like Xmas we get a visit off a big bloke from the frozen north.

Archived