FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

Not sure mate, if I can leave work early enough then I may pop in for a pint of the finest ( or the usual sh*t will do )

Be good to see you in there mate, been a while

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

overall i'm still fairly posotive after last nights game. we played well at times. I don't think you can overemphasize the importance of Benteke scoring, and where it could lead him to for the rest of

I really dont mind getting beat by Arsenal or any one else,(Ive accepted the losses under PL)but as long as we have HEART-FIGHT-PASSION and give it a DAMN good go!!! but that just isnt the case.Hopefu

I'm driving and giving DR a lift so I'll see if he drags me to the addies beforehand ;)

Tell the t**t to bring my £20 or I will kick f*ck out of him !!

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Well after the other games AVFC are still 11th in the EPL and cannot drop lower.

A win or draw will see us rise to 10th ... here's hoping !

EPL Table, teams from 9th to 20th as at 12/01/2014 & Next Match :

09 Southampton. 21 +4 30 : X
10 Hull City... 21 -5 23 : X
11 Aston Villa. 20 -6 23 : H Arsenal ... (13th) ... KO 20:00 hours.
12 Stoke City.. 21 -13 22 : X
13 Swansea City 21 -4 21 : X
14 W B Albion.. 21 -5 21 : X
15 Norwich City 21 -18 20 : X
16 Fulham...... 21 -24 19 : X
17 West Ham.... 21 -9 18 : X
18 Cardiff City 21 -19 18 : X
19 Sunderland.. 21 -15 17 : X
20 C Palace.... 21 -18 17 : X

AVFC RFC SAFC

Be good to see you in there mate, been a while

Yeah mate it has been a while, I've been driving every game and arriving quite close to kick off so I have been going straight in.

Would like a nice 3 o'clock Saturday kick off so can have a few pre and after match drinks.

The trouble is though the way we have played lately all you want to do after the match is go straight home and forget all about it.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Yeah mate it has been a while, I've been driving every game and arriving quite close to kick off so I have been going straight in.

Would like a nice 3 o'clock Saturday kick off so can have a few pre and after match drinks.

The trouble is though the way we have played lately all you want to do after the match is go straight home and forget all about it.

I usually only have one then go up the ground as I drive most home games as well, but not tomorrow !!!!

image.png

I usually only have one then go up the ground as I drive most home games as well, but not tomorrow !!!!

I was thinking of jumping on a train but FFs man it's cold when you've lost and have to queue up at aston station and then get squashed to f*ck.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

I was thinking of jumping on a train but FFs man it's cold when you've lost and have to queue up at aston station and then get squashed to f*ck.

There is that !!

image.png

Archived