RonVlaar4

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

to talk of getting quality players for in the region of £12 mill, is stupid as far as im concerned, who or what player of quality worth that amount of money would come to a poor side like we have and

Another one we missed?

I can't believe we will miss not signing him, he can't even get in the Norwich team.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

You've been fooling us then, we all thought you knew everything lol

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Houghton saying he is playing at weekend ?

Not for us thank god

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

SSN reporting Norwich have rejected a transfer request from Wes Hoolahan, lets hope they stick to their guns and keep him.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

He has not really featured for Norwich thus far i think?? so is it that they really want to keep him? or are they just waiting for an improved offer??

Lets be fair,no club nowadays accepts first offer do they? its a bartering system and most of the time a fair compromise is reached.......but with Lamberts history with Norwich it could just mean they wont do business with us??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Why fight it out to get a player that's not that good, it's not like he's one in a million, we could get equal quality for less money IMO with a lot less hassle

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived