FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wes Hoolahan

RonVlaar4

Ok,, I've only seen him a few times against villa ,, sorry can't get excited . As allways ,I stand to be shot down when he plays like messi and has 36 assits and 8 goals to his name after 18 home games

lol man the only reason i know a little about him is because half the nation here been screaming for him to get into the irish squad and trappatoni wouldnt play him lol.

hes no messi but on his day hes pretty good

newcomer.png

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

to talk of getting quality players for in the region of £12 mill, is stupid as far as im concerned, who or what player of quality worth that amount of money would come to a poor side like we have and

If £1m pounds sorted out home form out I'm sure every villa fan would chip in a quid!

That gets you £28,000 based on the Norwich attendance.

I still cannot believe you want Hoolahan, just shows how low you think Aston Villa are these days.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

FFS guys, listen to yourselves, Hoolahan is not the type of player we need to move forward, he has been in and out of the Norwich team all season and they are worse than us.

Compared to who . ? Everyone ? So how many times have you seen young Wes play ?

I think the mistake people are making is judging him on being put into the sh*t team we have, the thing people forget is we are supposed to be buying REAL quality not just a player who is good for a mid table team.

The quality midfielder we should be looking for should be one of the names we've all even excited about like kiyotake or defour, not wes f**cking hoolahan. He's an ok player for a mid table team but he's not a step forward at all, he just a step sideways in quality but fills a position we are lacking in that's the only advantage to having him but that hole should be filled by a player who will set the standard as to what type of quality our future signings will be not just another face in the crowd.

Let's ask ,, anybody else getting excited about 33 year old hoolahan ?

There's a first -

Me ,Rawly and Skyba agreeing on something !!!!!!

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Baby steps isn't it, you can't entice world class players if you are finishing bottom half of the EPL can you?

Look at some of the money hunting dross Man City signed before they could really attract big names.

Its another step backwards for me and clearly shows that there is still no ambition at Villa Park.

image.png

what have i missed has wes signed?,..if so decent addition to the squad will do better than tonev & n,zog who seems to be made of glass,...i remember him playing in scotland for livingstone has done well for himself

Rumours that he has agreed personal terms.

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Archived