FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wes Hoolahan

RonVlaar4

The realism is well and truly set in though now. The days of blowing horrendous amounts of money to finish 6th are gone - thank god!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

to talk of getting quality players for in the region of £12 mill, is stupid as far as im concerned, who or what player of quality worth that amount of money would come to a poor side like we have and

Not knocking it just pointing out that once we were looking at signing the likes of Scott Parker and now we're excited about a player who let's face it is an average prem player, he'll give us what we need but i was just making that observation.
And a justified one as well mate. You are right of course - personally I would rather a Scott Parker type of player in the middle of the park. Hoolahan does not have his type of 'fight' but will still be a good acquisition.

image.jpg

Not sure there's much truth to this rumour but we could do a lot worse. In fact, we have a lot worse lining up for us game after game.

Hoolahan's an incisive passer with great awareness of what's going on around him. He has a fair few tricks up his sleeve and shows moments of brilliance in games.

On the down side, he lacks pace and, given how often he plays 'in the hole', doesn't have a great scoring record.

2426f5x.png

Finally, at Villa Park, Paul Lambert wants his side to buy a proven #10. So naturally he’s lining up a bid for a former player of his at Norwich City, Wes Hoolahan. If the Villa manager can’t capture the Irish Messi, he’s expected to make moves for another diminutive playmaker, Porto’s Steven Defour.

lmao the irish messi

if i was wes, i would hang that one on my wall lol

newcomer.png

Finally, at Villa Park, Paul Lambert wants his side to buy a proven #10. So naturally hes lining up a bid for a former player of his at Norwich City, Wes Hoolahan. If the Villa manager cant capture the Irish Messi, hes expected to make moves for another diminutive playmaker, Portos Steven Defour.

lmao the irish messi

if i was wes, i would hang that one on my wall lol

More like messi hang that one on his wall. Lol

Archived