RonVlaar4

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

to talk of getting quality players for in the region of £12 mill, is stupid as far as im concerned, who or what player of quality worth that amount of money would come to a poor side like we have and

Compared to who . ? Everyone ? So how many times have you seen young Wes play ?

i would say more than 10 times which isnt a hell of alot

i dont think we have a midfielder in the villa squad thats a patch on him

newcomer.png

Wastewood, KEA, Tonev, infact any midfielder we have currently apart from Fab.

if u base it on strengths of our top 3 midfielders

so delph for pace, westwood for passing, and kea for anybodys guess.

put hoolahan central with westwood in a 4-4-2 for home games with the likes of kozak and benteke up front, there be amassive difference in the home matches i reckon.

also passing into space is hoolahans ability which no other player on our team has it regulary to call it a strength. i reckon he be our best midfielder for home games atleast, for counter attack football though u might want someone younger

newcomer.png

if u base it on strengths of our top 3 midfielders so delph for pace, westwood for passing, and kea for anybodys guess. put hoolahan central with westwood in a 4-4-2 for home games with the likes of kozak and benteke up front, there be amassive difference in the home matches i reckon. also passing into space is hoolahans ability which no other player on our team has it regulary to call it a strength. i reckon he be our best midfielder for home games atleast, for counter attack football though u might want someone younger
Ah right ,, we buy him just for home games ,, Paul , only offer 500k as he's only playing half the games

funniest.gif

Ah right ,, we buy him just for home games ,, Paul , only offer 500k as he's only playing half the games

well no, the point is that we have no other option other than counter attack football and alot of folks say we need a different option at home cause teams invite us onto them and we cant break them down....

we can play the same football away too but judging by how we play, thats not gonna change as its gettin us results

newcomer.png

well no, the point is that we have no other option other than counter attack football and alot of folks say we need a different option at home cause teams invite us onto them and we cant break them down.... we can play the same football away too but judging by how we play, thats not gonna change as its gettin us results
Ok,, I've only seen him a few times against villa ,, sorry can't get excited . As allways ,I stand to be shot down when he plays like messi and has 36 assits and 8 goals to his name after 18 home games

funniest.gif

Archived