FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wes Hoolahan

RonVlaar4

He is a good player, and would fit in for Villa, he's not playing because Norwich don't play a formation where his natural position is open, and from what I have heard, He has had a big fall out with Hughton. Also at £1m he isn't going to be our 'Flagship Signing' will still have 19m to add hopefully 2-3 more players hopefully 2 but some real quality.
We signed quantity again last season and struggled, we need quality players not more squad players to take us forward.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

to talk of getting quality players for in the region of £12 mill, is stupid as far as im concerned, who or what player of quality worth that amount of money would come to a poor side like we have and

thats got to do with the style of play hughton prefers, not the player. from what i seen hoolahan is more suited to play just behind the striker in a 4-4-1-1. when he gets his game for norwich they usually put him on RM as they dont often play that formation.
He will be ok at villa under Lambert, we still need a right back !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

He will be ok at villa under Lambert, we still need a right back !

if we get the normal 20m i be expecting 4-5 signings max. lots of positions we really need help in but 4m 5m buys instead of randomers just out of nappys

newcomer.png

I think the mistake people are making is judging him on being put into the sh*t team we have, the thing people forget is we are supposed to be buying REAL quality not just a player who is good for a mid table team.

The quality midfielder we should be looking for should be one of the names we've all even excited about like kiyotake or defour, not wes f**cking hoolahan. He's an ok player for a mid table team but he's not a step forward at all, he just a step sideways in quality but fills a position we are lacking in that's the only advantage to having him but that hole should be filled by a player who will set the standard as to what type of quality our future signings will be not just another face in the crowd.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Does seem bizarre if we're building from the ground up to include a player that's already over the hill and only has a few seasons left.

Id rather see the academy players noses blooded and see what they've got to offer than buy stop gaps.

If we need a old hand it would be in the middle of the park.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

i honestly never use to think he was good, but if u watch him in a few games u can see what hes all about. the type of position it is too u can go on in it till ur 36 or even more which is proven as u dont run a hell of alot compare to a winger etc.

pirlo, giggs for example.

for the likes of kiyote and defour. dont both of those players have a big chance to play in the champions league ? big signings i hope for too but i think getting those would be pretty tough

newcomer.png

Is there only me n you who can't believe people are getting excited about signing players like Hoolahsn ?
Let's ask ,, anybody else getting excited about 33 year old hoolahan ?

funniest.gif

Archived