FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wes Hoolahan

RonVlaar4

I don't understand Norwich's mentality tbh as they are now going to be stuck with a player who doesn't want to play for them is disliked by the fans and is just going to cost them in wages.

regardless of how the they feel about Lambert or the Villa they are going to receive money for a player who is now only going to cost them money for no return.

#Bonkers Norwich!!

Which is probably why I still think he might come.

Never say Never

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

to talk of getting quality players for in the region of £12 mill, is stupid as far as im concerned, who or what player of quality worth that amount of money would come to a poor side like we have and

Why can't we call Moyes and ask if we can get Kawaga on loan? He need game right?

We buy Defour and get Quagliarella on loan.. I think we'll be proven top 8 this season

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

• 1 month later...

Wes will be joining the Villa in the summer, personal terms have been more or less agreed and the fee will be about 1m due to the length of contract,

thats what i have been told by a trusted info giver!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Wes will be joining the Villa in the summer, personal terms have been more or less agreed and the fee will be about 1m due to the length of contract,

thats what i have been told by a trusted info giver!

i thought something was up when he scored against us and didn't celebrate

This is genuinely someone to get excited about. He puts a good shift in and has some quality and can open up teams, the link that Villa need. Getting Gabs and CB20 in behind defenders rather than relying on a moment of pure class like Big Ben's first goal against Norwich.

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

This is genuinely someone to get excited about. He puts a good shift in and has some quality and can open up teams, the link that Villa need. Getting Gabs and CB20 in behind defenders rather than relying on a moment of pure class like Big Ben's first goal against Norwich.

Not sure Benteke will be here to link up with Wes.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Not sure Benteke will be here to link up with Wes.

If we could keep him last season we won't have a problem keeping him this season, and if his performance for Belgium last night was anything to go by he's not going to perform wonders at the world cup!!

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Archived