RonVlaar4

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

to talk of getting quality players for in the region of £12 mill, is stupid as far as im concerned, who or what player of quality worth that amount of money would come to a poor side like we have and

Stop telling people they are talking rubbish or I will delete the posts, this is a forum, people have opinions.

eh it was just brought to my attention that u brought up this.

if i had said this to a new member i would agree that im out of order

but with skyba i have spoken on many of topic and i can say that hes able to disagree or call my sayings rubbish etc.

as i have said to skyba in a previous post that what i say has to be taken in a friendly fashion, even ifits cheeky as i mean no disrespect.

skyba im sorry if i offended u but i asure u it wasnt the intention, it was a bit of a heated discussion like always. B6 i think its all well and good that u jump in as a mod but i dont think u did anythin but escalate the problem in this matter. while i think ur sound and skyba too, we are going to have differences whether another likes it or not.

nothing was said out of the ordinary, we all take the p*ss out of eachother, if it was a randomer talking to a vet i would understand but this is nothing of the sort

newcomer.png

eh it was just brought to my attention that u brought up this. if i had said this to a new member i would agree that im out of order but with skyba i have spoken on many of topic and i can say that hes able to disagree or call my sayings rubbish etc. as i have said to skyba in a previous post that what i say has to be taken in a friendly fashion, even ifits cheeky as i mean no disrespect. skyba im sorry if i offended u but i asure u it wasnt the intention, it was a bit of a heated discussion like always. B6 i think its all well and good that u jump in as a mod but i dont think u did anythin but escalate the problem in this matter. while i think ur sound and skyba too, we are going to have differences whether another likes it or not. nothing was said out of the ordinary, we all take the p*ss out of eachother, if it was a randomer talking to a vet i would understand but this is nothing of the sort
What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

funniest.gif

has Lambert lost interest or is he doing exactly what he did when buying Benteke?

Norwich dont want him and the transfer fee and wages off their tab can only help them, so call their bluff...if they stick by their guns then move on.....but quickly

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

eh it was just brought to my attention that u brought up this.

if i had said this to a new member i would agree that im out of order

but with skyba i have spoken on many of topic and i can say that hes able to disagree or call my sayings rubbish etc.

as i have said to skyba in a previous post that what i say has to be taken in a friendly fashion, even ifits cheeky as i mean no disrespect.

skyba im sorry if i offended u but i asure u it wasnt the intention, it was a bit of a heated discussion like always. B6 i think its all well and good that u jump in as a mod but i dont think u did anythin but escalate the problem in this matter. while i think ur sound and skyba too, we are going to have differences whether another likes it or not.

nothing was said out of the ordinary, we all take the p*ss out of eachother, if it was a randomer talking to a vet i would understand but this is nothing of the sort

Don't worry you didn't offend me at all but I think the mods have been told to crack the whip on anything that may be taken in a certain way.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

has Lambert lost interest or is he doing exactly what he did when buying Benteke?

Norwich dont want him and the transfer fee and wages off their tab can only help them, so call their bluff...if they stick by their guns then move on.....but quickly

I think Lambert knows the asking fee would have doubled since they know Hoolahan is desperate to leave now, it would be poor business if we paid more than £2million especially for his age! I'm not sure this deal is going to happen now.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

Noise on the net of a final offer from Villa for Hoolahan in the region of 1.5m! decent price as it goes i reckon, maybe even a bargain!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Noise on the net of a final offer from Villa for Hoolahan in the region of 1.5m! decent price as it goes i reckon, maybe even a bargain!

He is worth that and even if he just mixes it up a little and throws a different spin on the midfield it may all be for the best. for that money and i expect a average wage not too excessive we should be good with him. the main point here is the fact he wants to come to Villa

Wes Hoolahan wants to leave Norwich City and come here, apparently :

Skysports - Wes Hoolahan confirms he wants to leave Norwich for Aston Villa

It would be pathetic if Norwich do not sell WH to AVFC just because they had/have 'issues' with Paul Lambert !

Business is business ... get on with it.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived