Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

Lambert has said the fa cup isn't important, he bets half the premier leagues managers would agree with him.

I don't think he's right at all, most of the clubs only chance of silverware the fa cup

Two ways of looking at this. LAMBERT IS RIGHT, FOR ONCE. Only saying what the other PL managers dare not to. It is ALL ABOUT the PL and the CL now. Yet those top 4 teams also hoover up the FA CUP too, because they have big enough squads to play weakened teams until the SF and Final. So why bother kidding ourselves. Waste of time and energy. Anyway Blues and Wigan BOTH went down after winning at Wembley!

The other way is that he is totally wrong. If all we have to play for is hoofball survival under RL AND PL, then it really isn't worth going down there to watch mediocre trash for the next 4 years, even if we stay up.

SO...........,

YOU DECIDE!!

oh.....1-1 against SHEF U........

If we lose tomorrow it'll be the final straw for me, especially after those comments.

Now now Robert, keep your chin up

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Heh, just read those comments by Paul Lambert and reactions after. I think this indicates, that we´ll drop against Sheffield U. Lambert doesn´t believe, that his team can win Sheffiel U. Bad timing, unwise comment. If we loose, Lambert out.

Two ways of looking at this. LAMBERT IS RIGHT, FOR ONCE. Only saying what the other PL managers dare not to. It is ALL ABOUT the PL and the CL now. Yet those top 4 teams also hoover up the FA CUP too, because they have big enough squads to play weakened teams until the SF and Final. So why bother kidding ourselves. Waste of time and energy. Anyway Blues and Wigan BOTH went down after winning at Wembley! The other way is that he is totally wrong. If all we have to play for is hoofball survival under RL AND PL, then it really isn't worth going down there to watch mediocre trash for the next 4 years, even if we stay up. SO..........., YOU DECIDE!! Are you for real ? oh.....1-1 against SHEF U........

funniest.gif

I'm not going to criticise Lambert about the FA Cup our squad is not big enough to go full pelt at this, we should win tomorrow, the worst outcome for us would be a replay.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

I'm not going to criticise Lambert about the FA Cup our squad is not big enough to go full pelt at this, we should win tomorrow, the worst outcome for us would be a replay.
We havnt got another game for 9 bloody days !!!!

funniest.gif

Archived