Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

K3 ,row 9 . Just my luck I will sit by a Lambet hater who moans all game !!! Lol
Row 3 is right down the front, careful you don't fall over into the lower.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Might jump if it's hooffff ball
From where your sat you will be able to head the ball back after one of Weinmanns shots !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

From where your sat you will be able to head the ball back after one of Weinmanns shots !!!
Lol ,, if super mark is playing you can from the back of the holte ,, Actually you can't as he won't get it past row 1 !!!!

funniest.gif

Lambert has said the fa cup isn't important, he bets half the premier leagues managers would agree with him.

I don't think he's right at all, most of the clubs only chance of silverware the fa cup

Be in the adds for 1-30 Freddy , see you in the beer garden mate.

Smashing oky koky man----will have to leave a wee bit earlier --may need to get a bit physical to preserve me season ticket seat--already purchased it before the game,

only they,ve just "opened K1 for "unreserved seating" and theres always some chav clowns in there for their only seasonal visit!! :readthemessage:

might even hop across to K4 -as per was it Rotherham last season-?-

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

K3 ,row 9 . Just my luck I will sit by a Lambet hater who moans all game !!! Lol

Blimey dangerous area there man----will bring in my cricket helmet for ya----

reckon Supa marc,Andi and Delphy will be having a wee wager on who can bang it nearest to ya------

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

might be a sad b**tard and sit in k6 all on my own. Though I may go down to lower Holte for a change. Who knows. Might even see you lot in the Addies as I am on my own tomorrow.

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Archived