Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

Kendrick's saying there was a skirmish between Villa players in the tunnel after the game.

it was widely reported on twitter but didn't take much notice of it. It was reported that Lambert was involved.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

it was widely reported on twitter but didn't take much notice of it. It was reported that Lambert was involved.

Great. Just what we needed.

2426f5x.png

At least it mean they care, no relationship is real without some sort of passion and that involves arguing at some point because if there was no passion nobody would care and a poor showing wouldn't bother them enough to argue.

In all honesty I'd be more annoyed if we heard rumours that they were all seen out laughing and joking in a pub after the game.

It probably started by lambert giving someone a critic on their performance, something most fans have even moaning about lambert not doing in his interviews

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Kendrick's saying there was a skirmish between Villa players in the tunnel after the game.
Let's hope someone was trying to knock some sense into lambert.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

It probably started by lambert giving someone a critic on their performance, something most fans have even moaning about lambert not doing in his interviews

People have been moaning about it because it doesn't happen in his interviews. That is a fact. You can't use the word 'probably' to argue against a fact. You lose any sort of credibility when the word 'probably' is said as it is all guess work.

I do agree though that I'd be more annoyed seeing them laugh and joke about it. I'm hoping that little bit of fight gets transferred onto the pitch.

surprised they,ve stil got energy to burn after a hard fought 3rd round cup-tie against physical Div.1 opposition!!!

saying that though not much energy was exactly exerted in the 94 minutes on the pitch!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Yeah I heard about it, lots of punches been thrown by all accounts........luckily no one was injured as they all missed.

Archived