FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

To lose to this Sheffield United team is totally unacceptable, As i said before i watched this Sheffield United team the other week and they are p*ss poor and I'm surprised that they have two goals in them.

Blades had more shots on target---2 in 4 minutes alone at start of 2nd half!! they looked more composed on the ball,and actually found a colleague with their passing!!!our reply hoofball once more against 2 giant centre halfes who actually bullied Benteke!! humbled and embarassed by a struggling Div 1 side at Villa Park!!!completely and absolutely not acceptable----we are becoming a f********g laughing stock of no hopers---might as well withdraw from all future cup distractions -sorry competitions,-- and concentrate on struggling to stay in the premiershp!!!!!

man this was shocking still lambo did prepare and forewarn the fans-The Addies The Holte End Villa Park all devoid of any passion or emotion except for the Upper North and Deadly stands occupied by p**** taking visiting fans---i can,t blame em,

Lerner Fauklner Lambert WTF are you doing to our once great and proud football club?????

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

In answer to your last question Freddy -

They are destroying it.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

In answer to your last question Freddy -

They are destroying it.

Bang on man---no argument there, do u know what hurts? what you said to Franksey about Ben a lad what 15/16 dont want to go Arsenal, how many more young kids are saying the same thing,--when at that age they should be really enjoying and learning from their football and counting down to the next game,-- still we aint playing f****g football are we, future fans will be lost,another sad inditement of lambo/lerner folly!!!

Joe and me yesday talked about former famous clubs now in the wilderness---Leeds Forest both Sheffields Wolves even Sky Blues it aint hard to follow suit!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Bang on man---no argument there, do u know what hurts? what you said to Franksey about Ben a lad what 15/16 dont want to go Arsenal, how many more young kids are saying the same thing,--when at that age they should be really enjoying and learning from their football and counting down to the next game,-- still we aint playing f****g football are we, future fans will be lost,another sad inditement of lambo/lerner folly!!!Joe and me yesday talked about former famous clubs now in the wilderness---Leeds Forest both Sheffields Wolves even Sky Blues it aint hard to follow suit!!
Meg will allways still want to go . As she knows I've been through these sh*t managers / times before . And we will return at some point in better shape . She will never say she wouldn't want to go ,, same as me . Any division

funniest.gif

The funny thing is, after our equaliser they got in behind us twice and both times smashed it into the north stand. They got in again and scored. It's ridiculous that at that stage of the game they were the only ones who looked like winning it.

Having slept on it my mood still hasn't improved. Lambert is building up an impressive list of humiliations.

Our heaviest defeat

Our most embarrassing defeat

Two FA Cup calamities

Horrendous home form

Enough is enough.

just heard Michael Laudrup saying on Sky that he really enjoyed last seasons league /carling cup success and is looking forward to todays game at the TOD and really wants to go as far as he can in the cup!!! how f*******g refreshing is that??? obviously not one of lambos 75% of managers who say its a distraction,

good luck Swansea ---hope you go all the way,

what gets mygoat is people comparing us to blues and wigan----ffs its only round 3!!! theres a long way to the final!! andits a dam great journey---all this talk of possible injury to players?? its the same for all clubs --just shows theres no faith in lamberts devoid of quality 25 dont it?????

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I was in the process of writing a long-winded response to some of the comments I've read on here but stopped and deleted it.

I just couldn't be arsed to finish it and then argue. What is the point?! For the first term I've actually lost any fight in me, I can't even defend Villa to people anymore as we are so poor.

Never felt like this under any other manager.

I was in the process of writing a long-winded response to some of the comments I've read on here but stopped and deleted it.

I just couldn't be arsed to finish it and then argue. What is the point?! For the first term I've actually lost any fight in me, I can't even defend Villa to people anymore as we are so poor.

My managers a Coventry fan and I've given up defending us as well. I just join in now.

mzjj.jpg

I know what you mean Karl, I have tried to defend it and tried to see the bigger picture but I can't defend what we are anymore.

Rodney Marsh has said of us "what a miserable existence for Aston Villa fans when your clubs only goal is to avoid relegation"

Says it all really.

Archived