FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

Wankers! kinda funny still..

wuc6.jpg

That's a wage for a jan signing down the drain lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

Guys. Really going to fight with each other. For f*ck sake, Lambert is sh*t. His team is sh*t. His players are sh*t. Our owner is sh*t. What we are is a club with a great history, and fans who deserve better. Fire Lambert. Find a manager cause you know what, it isn't getting worse than this, cause Villa is going down with this clown. The only thing missing is the tent over Villa Park to make this circus completed

With all this talk in getting rid of Lambert, just give me one name you'd replace him with?

From the 'Paul Lambert Thread' :

I was thinking as I looked at the two benches today from Trinity B3 ...

... will the Number 9 be the next Manager at AVFC ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

Guys. Really going to fight with each other. For f*ck sake, Lambert is sh*t. His team is sh*t. His players are sh*t. Our owner is sh*t. What we are is a club with a great history, and fans who deserve better. Fire Lambert. Find a manager cause you know what, it isn't getting worse than this, cause Villa is going down with this clown. The only thing missing is the tent over Villa Park to make this circus completed

Funnily enough, I completely agree with you AtlantaVillan.

To lose to this Sheffield United team is totally unacceptable, As i said before i watched this Sheffield United team the other week and they are p*ss poor and I'm surprised that they have two goals in them.

To lose to this Sheffield United team is totally unacceptable, As i said before i watched this Sheffield United team the other week and they are p*ss poor and I'm surprised that they have two goals in them.
Just shows how bad we are doesn't it.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived