FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

Yeah I know the feeling, I've whined a million times but I work weekends which fucks me.. But luckily my job is pretty chill and I can stream on my ipad, I just wonder if it's a VP thing.. Loyal kind of disproves that, but it seems the ST holders are in the majority in the Lambert criticism.

How can you stream on the ipad? I've looked all over on how to do that!! I watch most games on the sky extended highlights due to shite Internet here and stream them if I'm not at home and watch them on sky or BT.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

Players at Villa should look at themselves and realise that they are so so lucky to be a professional but even more lucky to pull the famous Aston Villa shirt on. We are not just a football club we are Aston Villa Football Club founded 1874 founders of the football league steeped in history and most importantly have some of the best supporters, Loyal supporters in the world

good post man well worth a+1 that Claret and Blue shirt what we all luv and would give our right arms to pull on is just seen as a way to get a means or new Merc or Range Rover by too many!!!

are history or tradition valued by the motley mob running our club? i just dont know!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

The VP faithful are paying quite a substantial amount of money to see dross, that's probably why they are more against Lambert (seeing him prance around the touchline clueless) then maybe the majority of people watching the game in a nice cosy home or office.

sh*t football is sh*t football no matter how much you pay to see it or where you watch it. I have sympathy for spending the money and seeing it but it doesn't make someone more tolerant then they would be.

My patience for lambert isn't from enjoyment in our dross it's out of knowing that there's not much other option and I have accepted the shite that Lerner has brought to us, I was battered on here for saying this would happen under Lerner but now it's happening.

Also well done finding a mrs that goes to games, I'd love that I'd be at pv more if my mrs liked football, she likes playstation so it's not all bad lol.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

How can you stream on the ipad? I've looked all over on how to do that!! I watch most games on the sky extended highlights due to shite Internet here and stream them if I'm not at home and watch them on sky or BT.
Maaaaaaaaate I have a late Christmas present for you. You jail broken?

Maaaaaaaaate I have a late Christmas present for you. You jail broken?

No but I might do it soon as the ipad warranty has run out

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

If you look at Little and Gregory they have an affiliation to the club, I think we need to bring someone in who knows and cares about our club, not someone passing through picking up a pay cheque!
this! Id take Gregory back in charge and have Ian taylor and Dion Dublin backing him up every day of the week!!

Sorry Normandy I don't mean any offence by this as I like you but I've noticed comments like this from you lately like you feel that you can't have an opinion unless you're an ST holder or that the opinion of a non st or regular is less valid.

now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this your first season??

If that's the case does that mean that someone who has been an ST holder for 20 years who's given up their seat this season has given up their right to have an opinion.

Again not having a go but I'm afraid everyone's opinion on here is valid even AK's lol, I will admit you get a better idea on off the ball plays etc when at a game but that doesn't mean that you can make a better judgement on the state of the club if you're at VP.

Whether lambert is fit to manage the club or not and whether his plan is working or not isn't an opinion that's formed by seeing a game, if you came on here and someone said weimann had had a screamer of a game and his work rate was amazing then I'd say someone at the game would have a better idea of that than someone who watched it on the tele or on sky highlights.

Now again before AK jumps on me I'm not saying you're saying this it's the feeling I get from the nature of your posts, doesn't mean I putting words into your mouth if I glean something from your posts than what's in black and white.

when have I ever been disrespectful to ANYONES opinions on here?? I challenge you to go through all my 1,800 posts on here to find a single time that I have. That's not my style at all and I take offence at you suggesting that I look down on anyone who isn't a ST holder or regularly travels.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

when have I ever been disrespectful to ANYONES opinions on here?? I challenge you to go through all my 1,800 posts on here to find a single time that I have. That's not my style at all and I take offence at you suggesting that I look down on anyone who isn't a ST holder or regularly travels.

I'm not sayin you've been disrespectful but I've seen 2 posts from you lately where you've said that it's people who don't go who support lambert. That to me suggests that you feel people who don't go don't agree because they don't know.

One of them I just quoted and the other I saw the other day and I was going to say something about it then but didn't want you to get annoyed and couldn't be arsed with the resulting debate.

Like I said I wasn't having a go

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Wankers! kinda funny still..

wuc6.jpg

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived